Top 10 Romance

AN:

I honestly don't know the last time I wrote on this! I'm such a reader that I forgot all about this but don't worry! I'm back and I have a better idea! I'm gonna make one of these about all the books I read and quite honestly, there are so many favorites I don't know how I'm gonna do this!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. The Bro Code by joecool123  : This is a really good story. I love the message it sent and the plot really keeps you on your toes. I read it a while ago, but it still doesn't seem to stop amazing with how good it was.

9. Surviving the Anderson Brothers by Ace-Of-Hearts : This story was really different. I never read something like this. It is really original and sent a message that love is infinte and can't be stopped no matter what.

8. The Billion Dollar Girl by racingheart : I don't how to explsin ths story saying amazing a billion times!!! It's so good! I don't even want to spoil anything. Just go read it!

7. At the Boss's Beck and Call by Sinaidkincaid16 : This is a good one! I read this thing so fast that I automatically regreted it and read it again

6. Childhood Bestfriends with Hollywood's Golden Boy by Smile024 : I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS STORY!! It's just.....ahhh It's so hard to explain! It's so different than other stories and the plot is so good!!  GO READ IT!

5. The Bad Boy's Girl by JessGirl93 :  I started this one not too ago and I fell in love with it. I have thing for stories that have to with the whole bad boy good girl plot, and yea they all have have to do with same thing, they all have their own twist. I love the twist this one has because, it has some really unexpected and jaw dropping moments. I LOOOOVE IT!

4. Twin Obsessions by lilMouse : This is my ultimate guily pleasure. It's different but really dirty so you've been warned! All in all, it's really really good!!! Go read you dirty dirty people ;)

3. The School Bad Boy is a Daddy by 8o8_iNSANiTY : Like I said, I have thing for these kind of stories, but they are all different. But THIS ONE is just MINDBLOWING! It actually is really humorous  and just shows how much you can love someone or something. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT!

2. My Wattpad Love by cold_lady19 : I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN THIS STORY!!!! It is so good!  OH MY GOD! You have to read this! I was looking for something new to read, and came across this and the title just really made me want to read it! It is just....you have to read it! You don't really find really really good quality stories and yes every story I put on my Top 10s are amazing quality, but this is different. You just really need to read this if you haven't already.

1. A and D by fallenbabybubu : This story is the reason why I wanted to change my lists from not only fanfics, but other genres too. I just wanted to really share it. I really enjoyed this one. I read alot of stories, and this is geniunely my favorite romance story on this and with the books I've read. Seriously, if you haven't read this, you need to stop reading this and go look for this one!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.

PLEASE READ:

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PAGE OF MY LIST. SORRY TO ANYONE WHO THOUGHT YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE LIST OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON A DIFFERENT SPOT! AGAIN, IT IS MY OPINION AND I JUST WANTED TO SHARE IT. IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY READ ANY OF THESE STORIES, YOU NEED TO GO FIND THEM ASAP BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST PERFECT.

IF YOU HAVE YOU KNOW ANY STORIES THAT YOU THINK THAT I SHOULD CHECK, COMMENT ABOUT IT OR SEND ME A MESSAGE

 TILL NEXT TIME! HAPPY READING!!!

 -1D4Life71199   XxXxXx