C h a p t e r : 7

Depuis le début

"What do you mean? I was just in the room with Sam.."

The next thing I hear is crashing from the office and rush in.

Sam is fighting with Mon-El and there was glass everywhere. I was going to rush over and then i remembered the Kryptonite shot that J'onn had given us before we left.

"The Kryptonite!" I yelled.

Mon-El reached into his pocket and pulls it out.
Reign stops fighting immediately and passes out. I rush over and grab her shoulder with Mon-El grabbing the other. We reached the DEO and Winn opens one of the containment cells. We throw her in and shut the door.

Just in time for her to wake up. But instead this time it wasn't Reign, it was Sam.

"Supergirl? Where am I?" she asked rubbing her head.

"Sam" Alex called out.

"What happened?" She questioned "The last thing I know was I was at L Corp and I just passed out"

We all looked at each other in confusion.

"Where gonna figure this out Sam. Just hang tight for a little bit" I said walking up to the cell. 

She passed out again and everyone walked out of the room.

"Well....." Winn said breaking the silence.

"We're going to run some test so for now everyone go home and get some rest, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." J'onn said.

I turn around walking to the balcony so I could get home and get sleep like J'onn recommended.

"Hey, Kara!" Mon-El called out.

I stopped in my tracks and waited for him to catch up.

"Can you wait here for just a few minutes? I want to show you something and I have to go do a thing real quick."

"A thing? I um actually wanted to go shower and get a few things off my mind first. Can you meet me at my loft in 30?" I asked. I really wanted to get out of this suit and relax for a bit, maybe read a few chapters of my book before i slept.

"Oh yeah for sure i'll be there."

"Okay, see ya" I said before flying off to my loft.

I got in and right away took off the suit and jumped in the shower.

Mon-El's POV

I made my way to the ship so i could find Imra. If i expect Kara to remember me at all I'm going to need to discuss a few things with her before anything happens.

I walk into the room her and I usually share and she was already under the covers going over the whole Reign mission that just happened

"Hey, Imra we need to talk about something"

"Oh of course, what is it?"

"Well as you know Kara lost her memory of basically everything that involves me"

I made my way over to the bed sitting at the edge of it, facing her.

"Listen, Mon-El I understand how hard everything has been since we've arrived here on Earth. I'm pretty sure the whole Kara situation just makes everything worse. Just do what you have to do. Consider this a break type of thing I suppose."

"Imra... I'm don't want to dishonor our marriage or disrespect you. I just came in here to tell you that I was going to show her something real quick." I said looking straight at her

"I understand. It's just ever since we've been here you've been distant and the morning before Supergirl battled Reign you looked at her in a way I know so well. This won't be dishonoring me or the marriage. Do what you think is right to get her back." She said pulling me into a hug.

"On the bright side I think I'll be okay. I'm making a lot of friends here on Earth and i'm learning their ways. Hey, if we complete this mission we might be able to even stay and I'm not going to keep you from her. I'll find someone, Mon-El. Trust me."

She looked me in the eye and I could tell everything she was saying was genuine.

"Imra thank you. I don't know what to even say. I promise I won't do anything that I think wouldn't need to do to get her to remember me."

I pull her in for a second hug and make my way off the ship and to Kara's loft. I cant believe this is actually happening...

Oh heyyyy thereeee. I wrote this within like an hour and it felt great :) Hopefully i'll be better at uploading more often and i miss all of this!! Also another thing, the whole thing with Reign may or may not be the same as the shows i might skim over it a lot or not include a lot about it! But anyways comment and vote i wanna know what you guys think ;)
                            ~ Lilly <3