chapter 4

Narrated Anas r.a : If I had not heard saying, "You should not long for death, "  I would have longed  (for it )

{Shahih al-bukhari  ; The book of wishes }

Chapter 4

She was still dazed and shaken from the things happened in her life. She don't remember her parents , her friends and not even her name. The old woman took her to her village .

" Beta , here. Have some tea ". The old lady entered with a cup of tea in her hand. 

" so , what were you looking at ." She asked .

The took a sip and sighed . "The children out there . Playing . With no problems.  "
She gave a sad smile to the young lady before sipping.

" Everything will be fine dear . Insha'allah.
It's time for asr.  Are you able to offer in this state  . " the old lady asked,  concerned. 

Insha'allah I'll be fine amma".
Hearing  the word amma , the lady broke down  into tears and hugged her.

She hugged her back . She kissed on her forehead before heading out of the room .
She got up placing the cup on the table near her bed . She thought of changing her clothes first . She noticed a wound on her arm and winced feeling the sudden pain in her head . After changing,  she offered her prayer  and went out to help amma.

She wore a maxi which belonged to saleha,  Amma's daughter. Bandage around her head , she looked beautiful.  Like those typical Indian bahu 's after they get into an accident.  She laughed at her thought. 

" beta , As you are living here ... with us . And you don't remember your name . I was thinking  ... I'll  call you bushra ..? If you don't mind.  I love this name . My grand daughter. She's no more.  You resemble her a lot . You remind me of her . " amma said , her  eyes shining with tears and a lost smile on her wrinkled face. 

She smiled and hugged her breaking down .
Amma caressed her hair .
"Alhamdulillah.  I'm blessed to have you amma. Thank you so much " . Bushra kissed Amma's hand .

"That would be soo cool" saleha said voice star

"Hey Salam " saleha entered the house  and noticed that she was up.

"How are you feeling now ." She asked
"Alhamdulillah good " . She smiled warmly at her .  Life was beautiful here.  people were were so good and loving.  Saleha nudged her .  She looked at her , her eyes still lost .

"Shopping. .?" She asked .
" sure "  She replied . She wore  saleha' s spare abaya and they both were ready to go. 

They both hopped into saleha's car .
" So , I can trust you with my secrets:?"
She said with a playful smirk.

"Yea..I guess" She said with an unsure smile
"So... oops!!" Both froze.
"Ahh!! That was...." saleha kept her hand on her chest to calm her heart down.
"Dangerous" Reem said breathlessly.

"OK, let's keep quite till we reach our destination"

Saleha parked her car in the parking area
As they both got out.
"I'll go the groceries and you go by some snacks" saleha said as they both parted their ways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"bro please help me." saqib threw a pillow at his brother . the house was a mess. there was juice spilled on the rug and the pillows were everywhere . it was already maghrib and the lights were still not ON.

" Wht'sup" fahad made his way towards his younger brother who was playing call off duty . he gestured him to get up and sat down and then switched off the computer . saqib stared at him with a "ARE YOU SERIOUS" look. fahad looked at him with a "DUH" expression .

"Bro its already Maghrib and look the house. C'mon help me , Mum's gonna arrive in anytime soon. "

they both began to clean the house and within an hour everything was done . the door bell rang and they both ran and welcomed their mom wit hugs and kisses.

..

Mrs. Noor caressed fahad's hair who was resting his head on her mother's lap.

"I'm so sorry son. I had to go out and I couldn't spent time with you. And now tomorrow you are going back to new York". Mrs. Noor sighed and looked down at her son. Fahad shook his head and took his mother's hand and kissed it and said "you don't have to be sorry mom, anyways I'll be back in a few months".

"And then you'll go back". Mrs. Noor gave a sad smile. Saqib came out and called his brother. "Bhai its time for maghrib salah, lets go".

"Ok mom, I'll go offer my salah and get some snacks on my way back home". Fahad kissed his mom's head and both her sons went to the masjid. Mrs. Noor smiled to her self and called her husband to ask how he's doing.

After offering their salah, Fahad dropped Saqib to his friend's house and then went to the supermarket, parked his car and entered the shop. As he was searching for some doritos his nose hit a familiar scent. All the memories came flashing back in his mind as his eyes searched for the person.

.

Bushra forgot her phone in the snacks section when she was helping an old women. She went back to get her phone and noticed somebody was watching her. She slowly looked at the person standing opposite to her and saw it was a man standing there with a shocked expression and amused green eyes staring back at her. Bushra didn't know what to do and raised an eyebrow at him. The guy seemed to have come back to his senses as he realised he was staring at her . Bushra was shocked to see the guy had a playful smirk on his face as he glanced at her . Bushra was flustered and angry which made her face red and she walked from there . she heard a faint laughter as she went to the counter section and met saleha on the way . she didn't tell her anything about what happened earlier . they both checked out from the supermarket and drove home .

After dinner , Fahad went to pick saqib from his friend's house  and they both offered isha and went to home. Mr. Siddique was coming back from London tomorrow and fahad is going back to New York again . lying on  the bed facing the ceiling and thinking about what happened earlier.  She's completely changed .  Those eyes were confused . Maybe she didn't remember him . He completely forgot to tell her mother about what she was doing here.  Thinking of her he went into a dreamless slumber. 

Assalamu alaikum!
Please don't kill me . I was soo busy these days . And my exams gonna show up next month . Argh!! Why don't they just cancel it

Desh ke liye agar semester qurban karna padhe toh hum peeche nahi hatenge 😎😂

But seriously.  We all are going through a very hard time

May ALLAH protect us from this corona virus . Aameen💓

Till next time

ALLAH HAFIZ❤