12 - OH, YOU'RE CATHOLIC?

❝ I'M SUCH A COWARD, I'M AFRAID TO BE MY OWN PERSON. ❞

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

A HUMAN BOY SIGHED TIREDLY, ROLLING HIS EYES WHILE HE WALKED NEXT TO HIS FRIEND,

WHO WAS TREMBLING WITH FEAR THE MORE AND MORE WITH EVERY STEP HE TOOK.

"y'know, if you're a coward, just say that." [y/n] grunted, his hood pulled over his messy hair while he walked with a hunch. his eyes were barely open, and he despised legoshi for making both him and kibi come with him to the garden club.

legoshi sighed at the human's words, choosing to ignore them. "if a wolf suddenly came and demanded flowers. . . they'd be scared. it's an all herbivore club." he muttered, his eyes glued to the floor as they continued making their journey. he motioned to kibi with soft eyes. "you're friendly looking. they wouldn't be scared."

but then legoshi's eyes trailed over to [y/n]'s sickly appearance and the glare that he was sending to the wolf didn't seem to faze him. "you're moral support." he stated with a nod, earning a scoff from the human and a smug chuckle from kibi.

they suddenly came to a stop in front of a door, and [y/n] closed his eyes, sniffing the air with a soft smile. "wow. . . those are really fresh." he hasn't been able to smell flowers this strongly before. usually they would give off a little hint of their scent as you walked past, but these flowers were so fragrant. [y/n] felt himself ascend to the gods as he continued to sniff the air, feeling a little calmer than before.

kibi was in the same boat as the human, enjoying the scent of the flowers from beyond the door. but legoshi—legoshi was panicking. wolves had a more acute sense of smell. . . and he could smell something else beyond that door. or more importantly—someone.

"the fuck are we waiting for?" [y/n] inquired, wanting to go outside to smell the flowers better, and pushed past the wolf who was protesting profusely. the human ignored legoshi, and with a wide smile he pushed open the garden door and was met with an even stronger and addicting smell of fresh flowers. but once his eyesight adjusted to the bright sun, his smile suddenly dropped.

there standing in front of him, was a dwarf rabbit. but not just any rabbit.

it was the girl from that night.

now [y/n] knew why legoshi was reluctant to go to the garden. the human stood there with a blank face, remembering things that were better off forgotten about the girl and stayed glued to legoshi's aside, avoiding eye contact with her.