chapter 2 : Parker luck strikes again

After an exhausted nine-hour flight, Peter felt so relive when the plane landed in Venice. During those hours, Peter had slept two hours — maximum— because of the turbulences and Mister Harrington was snoring as he slept on Peter's shoulder. And also, being forced to watch MJ and Brad happily laughing during the half of the journey. They were watching movies at the rows from him and the result was he couldn't sleep.

But at least, he was free. He was waiting with his classmates to get back their suitcase at the airport. He took the advantages of Ned to be busy with Betty, seriously can we talk about Ned and Betty ? and took his phone out so he could send a text to Tony and May to tell them he landed.

"I landed in Venice. I call you tonight. We go to the hotel and we can visit the city afterwards. Larb you !''

It must be around six o'clock in the morning in New York, so he didn't expect an answer. Tony doesn't wake up so early now and May doesn't work this morning.

Everybody picked up their suitcase and Peter was getting out when a dog sniffed his luggage, alerting the customs office. Peter saw his classmate was moving away as the officers asked him to open his luggage. "Parker Luck strikes again'' he sighed in his mind.

"I swear, there is nothing in it'' he said a bit nervous knowing he has nothing to be guilty of. The young female customs officer frowned at him and Peter wondered for a second if she had understood what he had just said. She opened the luggage and he looked down and he saw his suit ... He felt his heart stopped for a moment.

His fucking Spider-Man suit was carefully folded and put above his clothes. It had a note written by May saying "You almost forget it''. No, He couldn't believe it, he left it off his own free will and ... God, May. Peter wanted to slap his forehead. What did he suppose to say now?

"I can't explain it... It's not what it looks.''

Great, nice work Parker, he thought.

The woman bent over the luggage and with all the surprise she didn't take out his suite but a banana. May should have put it in it. He can feel his heart pounding on his chest, and slowing down a bit. But he would feel better only when he will get out of his bloody place with his suitcase and with his bloody suit.

"This, no !'' She said. Peter agreed and gulped nervously.

God, he hated May and Tony because he was sure it was him who gave this stupid idea to May. Well, May could have also done this by herself. How could he make them understand that he didn't wear this bloody suit during this trip? Spider-Man needed some fucking vacation too.

The custom officer let him go, Peter forced smile as walk toward Mister Harrington and his classmates who were waiting for him. He could hear his professor's voice overcome by panic while he counted, again and again, his pupils wondering where was Peter. He complained about he has lost a student again.

"I'm here Mr Harrington'' he said running to them and he put his hand up to show himself.

The teacher was relived and tapped his shoulder. They went out and took the road in the direction of the hotel.

On the road, Peter took the advantages of taking his phone and sent a text to Tony.

'Thanks for the big surprise in my suitcase. I've been arrested at the airport.'.

He didn't especially expect an answer and yet he received in the second.

"What ??"

Of course, when It was something threading Peter's secret identity, he though.

"They have arrested me for a banana which May had put it on my suit. The same suit that I didn't want to take with me, for your information''

"What have they said for the suite'' Tony said.

"Nothing. They probably don't know me in Europe''

"Good! Enjoy your day, Kid. Call me when you are free''

Peter sent him the thumb up emoji. He sent another text to May so he can complain about his bad day, thanks to her. He put away his phone in his pocket jean.

He thought of his suit as if he would need it during this field trip!