Chapter 2

HEATHER WORK PICS
HEATHER
Today was my off day so I decided that me and my baby boy would go to the park then go out to eat at his favorite " Golden Corral" he says the food is unlimited , he too smart . I swear that my baby boy is the only person on this world that keeps me going . My son's dad was a one night stand and I never saw him again . I can't blame him though , the only thing I remember him saying was that he was on vacation which meant it was slim chance I was ever gonna see him again, hell I didn't even know his name . My son's name is Malik Williams , he's just three years old . Sometimes I wish I had stable parents that could have watched Malik so I could have went to college but all that shit flew out the window when he drank his first can of baby formula and i used all the baby shower diapers and wipes . Babies are not cheap at all , especially when you want your baby to look nice . That's when my mom just left and somehow I knew I would never see her again . Bills starting stacking and I couldn't have that with a newborn so I became a stripper . It was suppose to be temporary until the money started rolling in . It was like an instant love . I really hope I'm being a good mother because I don't know how to be , I never had one so Malik is just baring with me and I can say I'm doing a good job .

"MOMMY" the sound of Malik's voice made my eyes flutter open while I sat up and rubbed my eyes to look into my baby boys hypnotizing , hazel eyes .

"Hey , mamas baby" I cheered squeezing his cheeks .
"Mommy I'm a big boy now " he said with pride which sorta broke my heart .
"You will always be my baby Lik " I said calling him by his nickname .
He left I'm assuming to go watch Spongebob while I got up and did my normal routine of freshening up . I took out clothes for me and Lik for the day and fixed us bowls up Lucky Charms before we left . We got into the car and i waited until he put on his seatbelt before we took off . "Keep It Going " by Rich Gang blasted my speakers as me and Malik rapped along and bobbed our heads with him skipping the curse words .

[Verse 1: Young Thug]
Showing love to these bitches
As I take off like a missile
These niggas mugging when they see us
So I clutch on all my pistols
Plus I come through smoking loud like a whistle
Looking down from the cloud in my rearview
These pussy niggas want a slice like Kimbo
And I freeze them all Sub Zero
Dynasty Dynasty
These bitches climb on me, climb on me
That's mine, I want the whole 90 G's
All my niggas feasting yes dining please
I put on my ice and they liking this
Fuck her fast nitrogen, nitrogen
Roar bitch Lion King, Lion King
I got more water than Tennessee
Then I take it off and pour it on her like a coach
Playing with my money bitch you fired, you a roach
Straight up in that vintage it's just Chanel, no Coach
Put the little bitch in time out no spoke
Why the fuck a nigga rollin my weed and leave it open?
And I'm cooking all white nigga no portions