Pranking

The first thing the Floridian noticed when he woke up was how warm he felt. The Australian was human furnace, which was handy for keeping him warm. He smirks evilly, coming up with a plan for revenge on Karen. He sat up, shivering due to the cold. This woke up the Australian, who happens to be a light sleeper.

"Good morning, Flori!" The happy Australia Man says, kissing his boyfriend's forehead.

"Mornin'! Wanna prank Karen with me? She is a colossal bitch." Florida Man says. Feeling energized, he got up off the bed. He was going to prank Karen, So he may as well ask Australia Man for assistance.

"Who wouldn't want to prank that cunt?" Australia Man replies.

"That's true!" Florida Man laughs. "What should we do?"

"You know those Halloween baskets that scare the shit out of people?" Australia Man asks.

The Floridian snickered, getting the point of what he was saying. "Let's do it!"

Australia Man went around, telling everyone but Karen to not get candy out of the pumpkin. Meanwhile, Florida Man set up the prank. Florida Man sits on the couch nearby the pumpkin, which prompted Karen to go over to yell at him. Unfortunately, Karen was at the contagious stage of Transmissible Rodent Disease. She gets distracted by the candy, and goes to pull one out. The hand jumps out, scaring her to the point of pissing herself (although her bladder was already failing).

Florida Man laughs and runs out of the room, Karen on his tail. Australia Man smirks when he seen the puddle of urine. He gave Florida Man a shit eating grin. The plan for revenge had paid off. Karen felt tired, going back to her room, accepting defeat.

Florida Man was genuinely happy. He smiled, feeling his boyfriend hug him from behind. He sinks into the hug, feeling happier than he has in weeks. He feels his stomach growl from hunger.

"Aussie, will you make breakfast? I suck at cooking." Florida Man asks. Australia Man chuckles, making his boyfriend smile bright. Australia Man walks to the grill, Florida Man close behind. He puts burgers on the grill. After a few minutes the burgers were done.

They got their food ready and ate outside. It took them five minutes to finish eating and they headed back inside. He placed the rest of the burgers on the counter. They went to watch TV on the couch, finding everyone but Karen.

It was like this for about an hour until Florida Man felt his head start to hurt. He winced, burying his face into the Aussie's shoulder. He felt uncomfortable, if he was being honest. He felt slightly colder than usual. His throat itches slightly.

"You good, Flori?" Australia Man asks in concern. The Floridian shook his head, as the Australian puts his hand to his boyfriend's forehead. He felt warm, signifying illness. "You are ill, Flori. When did you start feeling like this?"

"A few minutes ago." The Floridian replies, coughing into his elbow. He swallows, wincing at the slight pain on his throat.

"Let's get you to bed. You might feel better in the morning." Australia Man says, leading him to bed. Florida Man yawns, nodding his head. Little did the Australian know, everyone in the house was feeling the effects. They get to the bedroom and the Australian helps Florida Man into bed. The Floridian fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Australia Man needed advice, so he went to Ellis Dee.

"Flori is sick right now and I don't know what to do. It came on so suddenly." Australia Man says in worry.

Ellis nods and says "Karen has been sick today. Maybe it spread to him? She fed the rat and felt sick later on."

"Yikes." Australia Man says, remembering history class. If it was what he thought it was, everyone was going to die a painful death.