Chapter 45

***warning sexual content***
***Ria's Point of View***

I cannot believe I haven't tried sushi before!! It's the best thing ever.

Daddy has had waaaay more than his 1 more beer with Phoenix too. Okay maybe not waaay more but more than one for sure.

His hand landed on my inner thigh. He slowly rubbed up and down, and drew little circles along my inner thigh.

I was so glad to have worn a skirt and also so not happy at all because daddys hand was making me wet.

His fingers crept closer to my panties. Slowly he traced the outside of my slit.

"Ooooh!!" I squealed as his finger pushed aside and slid against my wet fold. I quickly coughed and tried to hide my red flushed face.

Daddy pushed more and started circling my clit.

Fuck daddy knew what that did to me.

I tried so hard keeping still but my leg couldn't stop bouncing up and down.

"Mmmmm" I let out on accident. I tried to cover it up by saying, "mmm such good sushi!" And taking a bite.

Daddys fingers kept circling and rubbing my clit. It felt so good yet drove me crazy not being able to moan out.

Daddy never acted like this in public!!

"Aahhh," I started to let out as his fingers plunged into my hole.

How he was doing this and still laughing with Phoenix and Alania like he wasn't finger fucking me, was beyond me.

Suddenly daddy stopped and pulled out his hand. He wiped his fingers off with a napkin.

Nooo I wanted to scream and beg him. I needed more. I needed him.

"Daddy..." I said quietly and pleading while putting my hand on his knee.

Daddy held my hand but shook his head no.

I put my face down and tried not to cry. I needed him so badly. He soaked my panties and I didn't even get to cum.

Daddy tapped my leg. I looked and saw that he held up the a finger signaling 1.

1 what? Was I getting threatened for being upset he got me started and didn't finish?!

Now I definitely wanted to cry.

"I need to go potty, excuse me," I said quickly and got up from the table to leave.

I needed to go compose myself and maybe even finish the job myself. Daddy would learn then.

As I was about to enter the bathroom, I felt hands grabbing mine.

My heart stopped as I felt myself being pushed into the bathroom and the door locked behind me.

Daddy spun me around and I was relieved it was him and not a weirdo.

"Sorry princess. I tried to say one minute but you took off. You didnt think daddy would just leave you hot and bothered did you?"

"I thought you were gonna," I said

"No. Feel me baby. I want you so bad," he said kissing my neck.

I placed my hand on daddys crotch and felt how hard he was.

Daddy lifted me up onto the sink and slid my panties off. He quickly had his mouth on my clit licking and sucking me roughly.

I gripped his hair and held my tongue as best as I could.

Daddy kissed back up my neck and I took the chance to undo his belt and slide down his zipper.

Daddy massaged my breasts, teasing my nipples as I pulled out his cock.

Daddy wrapped my legs around him and slid his member into my soaking slit.

"Fuuck," I moaned out

Daddy covered my mouth with one hand and grabbed my ass with the other.

I gasped as daddy started moving one finger in and out of my asshole. His cock shoving in and out hitting all the right places.

"Are you going to cum for daddy little girl?" He whispered in my ear moving his hand away from my mouth.

"Yes daddy. May I please cum? Please daddy," I asked knowing how much he loved for me to beg.

"Yes baby. Cum for daddy," he said balancing me on the sink and thrusting me harder.

I shook and came hard all over his cock. Daddy continued pumping in me. I felt the high wave of riding out the orgasm while he still pumped inside of me. It was like the cumming wouldnt stop.

I heard something shatter outside the bathroom door and then daddy came.

"Damn that was hot daddy," I said kissing his neck softly.

Daddy lightly smacked my inner thigh, "language little girl." I grinned and daddy stood up. He looked next to me and I turned to see what it was.

"Daddy! Did we break the mirror?!" I said shocked and embarrassed.

"Yeaaa. I hit it a tad too hard..." daddy said looking at his hand that was now bleeding.

"Omg daddy what do we do?!" I said trying not to laugh at how horrible this was...I laugh at bad times sometimes.

"You go out there first with Phoenix and Alania, I will...go talk to the manager or something."

"No more drinking for you mister!" I said laughing and putting my panties back on

Daddy rolled his eyes and lightly smacked my butt with his hand that wasn't hurt.

I walked out and locked eyes with Clara. She arched her eyebrow and my cheeks flushed super red.

Well. This won't be embarrassing at all. I thought to myself sarcastically.