Chapter 38- Two Littles and a Daddy

****Cole's Point of View****
"IT'S MINE AVERY GIVE MEEEEE" I heard Ashton whine.

Ugh why couldn't I get one morning of peace?

"Noooo it's mine!" I heard being yelled by Avery's loud voice.

"What the hell are you two fighting this morning?!" I said standing in the doorway.

My littles dropped the toy they were fighting over.

"She took my toy again daddy!" Ashton pleaded.

"I had it first!! I had it last night and said I was gonna play with it then he came and took it like a brat!" Avery spat at him.

"It doesn't work like that!"

"Yes it does!"

"Enough!" I said in my dominating voice. Ashton hung his head and looked at the floor. Avery however crossed her arms and huffed at me. Mad she wasn't getting her way.

Ashton is so much more submissive where Avery is closer to a switch. She likes to act like she wants to dominate sometimes, but she really just wants put in her place. And she's a big brat.

Of course I love them both.

"The toy goes into the jail box," I said pointing to the tub in the corner.

"But daddy...!" They tried to whine.

"No buts. If we can't figure it out it and share it goes away," I said grabbing it and putting it in the jail.

"If you want it back you have to earn it. Your rooms are a disaster. Both of you go clean them. Quietly!" I added as they went off to their seperate rooms.

Finally peace. I thought as they shut their doors.

I grabbed a cup of coffee and some ingredients to make breakfast.

I loved cooking and being able to make them breakfast on the weekends.

Hmmm omelets and hashbrowns hadn't been on the menu for awhile.

I spent my time cooking away in the kitchen.

"Daddy I got my room cleaned," Ashton said from the door way.

"Good. Want to come help me out in the kitchen?" I asked smiling at him.

He nodded and came running in.

He got up and started cracking and whisking eggs.

Ashton was my helper in the kitchen. It was our special time together. I love spending time with both my littles but these little moments when I get one on one time with one of them was amazing.

"How's this daddy?" He asked me

"That looks amazing," I said going to wrap my arms around his waist. "By the way you look so sexy today," I said with a kiss and nip to his ear.

Ashton blushed a sexy deep blush.

I smacked his butt and let him get back to the eggs was I did the hashbrowns.

"Daddy I'm done can I watch tv until breakfast?!" Avery hollered from the living room.

"Sure baby. We will be done cooking in about 20 minutes!"

No reply but the tv came on.

As I cooked I let my mind drift and thought of the first time I met Ashton and Avery.

Both were so breath taking. Avery was a fire cracker even back then. She walked the halls with a friendly smile unafraid to talk to anyone.

Ashton was shy and quiet. He let Avery take the lead and followed her around.

I ended up helping them move into their room. They came from a little auction together and were joined at the hip as twins so they got a special accommodation to live in the same room together.

I brought myself out of my day dream and finished up making breakfast with Ashton.

"Come eat Avery!" Ashton called out.

"Mmm looks good!" She said bouncing into the kitchen.

We ate and laughed and it was a wonderful breakfast.

"Mmm delicious guys!" Avery said bouncing out of the kitchen.

"Um excuse me missy," I said to her.

She stopped and pouted.

I gave her my stare and she turned her pout into giggles then came to clean up the table. Her job was clean up duty since she didn't like helping cook.

"Okay you two. What should we do today?" I asked once everything was put away from breakfast.

"PLAY!!" They both said running to their rooms.

Playing with toys was one of their favorite past times.

"You know daddy was actually wanting to play in his room this morning," I said calling out.

Ashton and Avery both stopped and looked at me. Avery got a look of desire in her eyes and Ashton blushed. They looked at each other then at me. I nodded and they both ran to the bedroom.

I walked in after them as they were placing their outfits on and laid on the bed waiting for my kittens to join.