"What do you mean dating? No, we are discussing a project, now, can't you see?" Seok-woo held his voice so it won't go higher as he explained to mischievous Inseong, who was now teasing him completely.

Inseong lowered his body then whispered to both Seok-woo and me, "alright, I know what he was trying to say," he was talking to me, "Hyeyoon, I know you, my junior. Just be careful with Seok-woo. Don't look by his handsome face. In this appearance, he can be wild, too. Don't get him to be too close to you if you're not prepared for what he is going to—ouch!"

I blinked to see Seokwoo's face flustered and looked angry at the same time. He just kicked Inseong limbs, and now he stumbled while rubbing the sore part of his legs.

"What are you doing, Hyung?" Seok-woo couldn't help himself to raise his voice. Inseong laughed so hard while still winced in pain.

"I'd better leave before this beast crushes me to ashes," Inseong waved a bye which I replied with an awkward nod.

"Don't mind him," Seokwoo's face was still a bit furious with his furrowed brows and eyes all on his laptop screen. Looked serious while composing his emotion. His cheek blushed a little, which I found cute.

"I'm fine," I reassured him, and he took a deep breath before looking at me again. "Anyway, I like it here, I like the view," I gazed outside the window; I could see the campus park from here, which felt so refreshing. Luckily it was springtime, so the park was so green.

The moments after were full of us discussing the project, and he explained that he was first a little bit surprised when Prof. Han recommended me to be his partner. He thought that Seokwoo might be need something that the only girl could sense; hence he paired Seokwoo with me.

"What does that mean? The only girl could sense?" I asked him curiously.

He flashed his gorgeous smile again, "I had no idea, Prof. Han thought that my work was great but lacking something that I couldn't decipher, he once tried to pair me with Insoeng Hyung, but all we got was a mess," he sighed in frustration. "Inseong Hyung and I were not a very good match. Prof. Han even threw the USB where I had my project saved to the trash bin, and it was a mess, completely ruined," he combed his hair, frustrated.

I smiled understandingly and moved forward a bit to see his laptop screen. "All alright then, let me help you," I said then. "now, explain it slowly to me. Maybe I could find the lacking by diagnosing the basic concept of the program first,"

He explained the basic concept when I got where he was lacking, I told him to add some features, and he did as I suggest. He then worked on the coding on his laptop.

"Wow, you're typing so fast," I was amazed by the character combination on his laptop. How can he read all those codes?

I blinked and felt dizzy at the same time. Couldn't stand looking at his laptop screen. I closed my laptop lid and put it back into my bag. Glancing at my wristwatch, it was already 5 PM.

Excused me to leave first, he just answered me with a nod.

________________________________________________________________________________

April 26th, 2017

"Miss Hyeyoon?" I heard someone called my name. I turned and saw Prof. Han walked toward me with papers in his hand. Handing it for me.

"Yes, Prof," I bowed once he was near. And immediately reached out for the papers and read the title briefly.

"I forgot to give it back to Seokwoo last time he visited my office. His journal needs to be fixed. Let him know that he has to reschedule his next meeting with me, maybe on Tuesday next week," he sternly emphasized his last words, then right after got the nod from me. He stormed back to his office.