" Levi, they're here. We need to go first." I said but he held my hands making me face him, his eyes was fulled of worriedness making me smiled and cupped his face. " I will be fine, Annie and the others will come with me okay?" I said convincing him, he sighed and nod before giving me a peck on the lips.

" Make sure to stay alive, brat." He said then left us, I should be saying that to him also, but whatever he is strong and I know he will make it out alive. Annie approached me making me nod, she can't easily leave me after all.

" Reiner, Bertholt I want you to stick with the others together with your leader. I can smell titans are coming." I said making them nod and approached Zeke, I sighed and faced Sanemi who started running making me followed him. Luckily the town is not that far so we easily arrived, as expected titans invaded and some of the soldiers started killing them. I was shocked when Annie suddenly pushed us and a strong wind appeared.

The dust started disappearing and I heard a chuckle and it was a demon scent even stronger than a normal demon, an upper demon. I grabbed Annie to stay behind Sanemi and I to protect her. When it's clear for us to see, I smiled a little. It was the upper moon number two, he was holding a fan in his hands while smiling creepily.

We heard a man's scream and tilt our head to see a titan devouring him. Annie then runs toward it before biting her hands and turned into a titan. I then sighed in relief before facing the upper moon two again.

" Sumiko, can you handle him? I sense another demon." He said making me nod, he then disappeard and I stand uo while stretching my hands.

" How have you been Element Pillar?" He asked making me smiled at him again.

" I'm fine, I never thought I met you again?" I said and dashed towards him, but he blocked my sword using his fan. A form of ice suddenly appeared making me jump backwards avoiding it. So his demon technique is ice, but if an upper moon was really here then Muzan should be here also. " But why is there an upper demon here in this world? What do you want?"

" Hmm, we came here to get you. We already know that you have a demon blood, the person whom he wanted to meet for a long time." He said, I'm not surprised, I already expected them that they already knew about my ability. I didn't said anything and point my sword at him.

" Breath of Fire Element, first form: Wings of the Phoenix!" Fire started to sorround my sword and forming a phoenix, my speed increased and dashed towards him. An ice then blocked him, I forcely swinged my sword breaking the ice and fucosing it to his neck. My sword then cut it and I landed down while panting. My eyes widened when he becomes an Ice and crumbled down.

An Ice then appeared below me, I tried avoiding it but it some of them caught me giving me cuts in my shoulder and cheeks. Damn it, he used a clone to protect him.

" That was close if I didn't used that, maybe I'm already crumbling." He said while covering his mouth using his fan. I didn't stopped and attacked him, using the fire element's first form. And again he used a clone to protect him, I sense another attack making me blocked it using my sword. " You're really strong!" He exclaimed while clapping his hands.

" Well thank you." I said not even smiling at him, I then prepared to attack but I was shocked when Shinobu appaered and stabbed him. Her eyes was full of anger, Giyuu also appeared as he kicked the demon. But again, he used a clone making Shinobu pulled away her sword and approached me.

" Can you let us handle him, Sumiki-san?" She asked while smiling but her angry eyes didn't change, I faced Giyuu and he nods. I smiled and tapped Shinobu's back before leaving them. I can smell the other pillar's scent, also I know Levi and the others are fighting also.

While running, I can see some of the houses getting burned and also some soldiers are helping everyone to escape in this war. I can hear Eren's roar and I bet he already shifted into a titan. The floor vibrated making me stopped and raised my head, I saw Reiner's titan form carrying a boulder to seal the broken wall. I smiled and continued running, I met some normal demons but I easily killed them.

" Sumiko!" I hear Hange's voice making me raise my head and saw her together with Mikasa and Armin. I then jumped approaching them, I saw Levi also landed down and his cloak was filled with Titan blood.

" Brat, are you okay?" He asked making me nod, but he noticed my bleeding shoulder and also my cheek that got cut. He pulled me and cupped my face checking the cut.

" I'm okay Levi, it's not that serious, so what's going on?" I asked as we approached Hange and the two kids looking down. My eyes caught Uzui and Rengoku fighting some demons also som young demon slayers are gathered to fight also.

" Sumiko-sama!" I turned my head and saw Rika, my tsuguko. She then dashed towards me and tackeled me with a tight hug, I also returned the hug. " I thought you already died, when Tanjiro-kun told me that he familiarized your scent I dashed towards you." She said while sobbing, I chuckled and ruffled her hair. Tanjiro then appeared together with his sister, Nezuko. We then pulled away and I wiped her tears.

" This is not the time to talk, Rika I want you to protect my friends here for them not to be eaten by demons. I need to find Muzan." I said making her nod, I then faced Levi as I approached him and cupped his face.

" I want you to stay here, and wait for me. I need to find so-"

" Don't worry Sumiko, I'm here to meet you after all." My body tensed up also Rika and Tanjiro flinched when they sensed a very strong and powerful aura, I pulled my sword while Tanjiro approached Hange and the other to protect them. I smirked a little and give him a death glare.

" Muzan."

******