"Yes, please."

We followed the doctor all the way to the room Danny was in. I walked in the room and almost started crying seeing Danny in the bed. Yeah, he was fine but I never wanted to see my child in the hospital. I went to the top of the bed and rubbed his head. His face was puffy which got me even more emotional. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me.

"Hi, mommy."

"Hey, baby." I said, sniffling.

"Why are you crying?"

"I just don't like to see you in here."

"Oh. Hi daddy."

"Wassup, buddy. How you feeling?"

"I'm thirsty."

I grabbed a cup and poured some water in it. I added a straw and placed it to his mouth. He sipped some of the water and I put the cup back on the table.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Where's Auntie B?"

"She's in the waiting room." Dave said.

"I'll go get her."

I walked out the room and went back to the waiting area. Bianca was sitting down with her leg bouncing.

"Bianca." I said. She looked up. "Come on."

She stood up and walked over to me. "I'm really sorry, Tanya."

"You didn't know. Um, where's your baby?"

"With her dad."

I nodded. "How've you been?"

"You don't have to be nice to me."

"I know I don't, but I am."

"I've been fine. How about you? I heard you and Dave broke up."

"I'm doing good. I started modeling."

"Really? It's about time."

I laughed as we walked into the hospital room. Dave was sitting on a chair next to the bed and Danny was playing on the phone.

"Uh, Bianca?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Where's D'Andre?"

"Oh shit."

"Excuse me? Where's the baby?"

"He was sleeping when everything happened and I rushed out so fast, I-"

"Bianca, what the fuck?! What's your address?"

She gave me her address and her house key and I ran back out the room. I ran out the hospital and got in my car. Shaking my head, I pulled out my parking spot and sped to her house. Not only is Daniel in the hospital but my baby is home by himself.

When I got to the address, I quickly got out and went to the door. I unlocked it and ran upstairs where I heard D'Andre crying his lungs out. When I got to the room, he was just sitting on the bed crying.

"Oh, my baby." I said, going over to him. I picked him up and held him to my chest. "Ohhh, I'm so sorry. Hush, papa."

I rocked side to side and after a little while, his crying ceased. I felt his diaper and it need to change so I grabbed a clean one and some wipes before laying him on the bed. After changing his diaper, I picked him back up and went downstairs.

"Where's your bag?" I asked mainly myself.

I searched the entire house but couldn't find it. Taking my phone out my pocket, I went to Bianca's number and clicked on it. I adjusted Dre and put the phone on speaker.