"Sorry didn't mean to scare you Mrs. Cabello." Lauren said and grabbed my phone. She glanced down and smiled lightly. I felt my face heat up quickly. "I think I've seen that page before. She is an amazingly hot girl." She said and winked at me. I felt my heart melt and my chest heat up. She sat down and I put my phone down. I looked up and saw no one in the class other than her. I looked at the clock. "I am the only one in this class. No one in this school likes music." She said and I glanced up to see a smirk plastered across her face. "Well it will be awkward for you, see I have control over this encounter. I could be a duche bag and tease you or I could understand I am an amazing person and that is why you where looking at shirtless pictures of me on my twitter I didn't know you knew I had. I think I am going to understand I am an amazing person who happens to have better abs then the guys in the school. We could move on and you can follow me only adding to my 700 thousand followers." She said a smirk across her face still. I rolled my eyes and avoided the topic.

"So this is music class. Do you play or sing?" I asked standing up. "Nice one we can ignore the topic for now." She said and winked again. "I play guitar, piano, and sing." She said and I smiled and nodded. "I sing. Can I hear you sing something?" I asked her and her eyes widened. "Um I guess if you want. I don't sing for people often. What do you want me to sing?" She asked me her hands sweating. "Relax. Its just me and you in this room no one can see or hear you. You can sing what ever you would like." I said and smiled brightly. She nodded slowly and got on her phone. I heard an instrumental to Usher: You got it bad.

Oh, no, no, no, no, no...

When you feel it in your body

You found somebody who makes you change your ways

Like hanging with your crew

Said you act like you're ready

But you don't really know

And everything in your past - you wanna let it go

I've been there, done it, fucked around

After all that - this is what I found

Nobody wants to be alone

If you're touched by the words in this song

Then baby...

U got, u got it bad

When you're on the phone

Hang up and you call right back

U got, u got it bad

If you miss a day without your friend

Your whole life's off track

You know you got it bad when you're stuck in the house

You don't wanna have fun

It's all you think about

U got it bad when you're out with someone

But you keep on thinkin' bout somebody else

U got it bad

When you say that you love 'em

And you really know

Everything that used to matter, don't matter no more

Like my money, all my cars

(You can have it all back)

Flowers, cards and candy

(I do it just cause I'm...)

Said I'm fortunate to have you girl

I want you to know