#20: Finally, Korea😎😎😎

As Jae Hee arrives at Incheon Airport, he then saw his omma that was waiting for him with a bouquet of flower.

"wow, is that you, Jae hee ya?"laughed Mrs In Ha.

She just can't believe that this handsome man is her son and he becomes more taller than before since the last time she saw him.

" umm, omma, I miss you, it had been 13 years, right? "

" bbajayo, Jae hee ya, when will you finish your study?" asked omma curiously.

"emm, in three years I will got my degree coz I'm fast track student, omma. I just think to continue my master in Korea then I will be the next professor in appa's hospital, right?"

"suzy, Paul, what about them?"

"suzy, she has 5 years left but hyung 4 years so I will be the first one to graduate from my university among them," said Jae hee proudly.

"good to hear that," replied omma.

Actually, she decides to tell him the truth after he finished his study and he will doing his master here, so he must be busy and probably he will not have time to think about other things.

But, Jae hee's omma didn't know that until now his son still couldn't forget Hannah. Jae hee still thinks that it's all his fault that Hannah didn't want to be a doctor anymore.

"ottokeyo, I forgot the new music notes for Han...,"before she could continue the sentence,

" did you say Hann... "

"haksaeng,haksaeng,I said haksaeng," cover Mrs In Ha.

"Jae hee ya, I need you to wait in the car for a while coz I need to get something for my student," reminds omma while she parked her car in front of Sunil Girls High School.

"arasseo, omma, this is girls school anyway," laughed Jae hee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hannah ya, what are you doing there? Do you really want to die so badly, right?" laughed eun chae rim.

Hannah remains silent. She doesn't want to talk with anyone. She just want to meet her omma so badly.

"let her be, girls," said eun chae rim.

"omma, wait, I'll come to you," said Hannah slowly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jae hee was still in the car and then he saw the music notes that her mom couldn't find. Jae hee smiles and decides to call her mom so they can return home early. He then called his omma but no answers. He decides to tell her mom so he just enter the school without feeling ashamed coz he's the son of the principal after all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mrs Yoo In Ha, Hannah is missing," said Hannah's mathematics teacher.

"wait,what date is today? Is it 2 February?" asked Jae hee's omma.

"yes, it is," answered one of the teacher.

"Aniya, it can't be... Alright, teachers I need you to find her as soon as possible, maybe at pool or Rooftop or classroom, lab, just search for her everywhere," said Mrs Yoo to the teachers as she worried that Hannah might doing the same thing again and again. She even didn't pick up the calls from Jae hee bcoz she's busy looking for Hannah.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Jae Hee was walking along the corridor, some students were trying to flirt with him but he just ignore them coz he was used to it.

In Russia, the same thing happened too. He just has one girl in his heart and it will last forever until he got her forgiveness. He thinks that he's the one that destroyed the girl's dream.

"who's that tall guy, he looks so damn hot," asks mimi, one of chae rim best friend. All of the girls even the teacher couldn't described his looks. He just too handsome to handle.

"chae rim ah, you got the prettiest face among us, go and asks him, and maybe he needs help," said mimi.

"hurmm, Aniya, I think Hannah is the prettiest girl in this school and probably the most smart girl," another girl added up whom chae rim classmate too.

"it's okay, chae rim ah, Hannah wasn't here at all,"

"arasseo, I will ask him," replied her back.

"hey, what are you doing here? Did you know that this is girls school?" asked chae rim rudely.

"oh, haksaeng, I thought you were talking to the wall, bcoz as you can see I have name and even though you didn't know mine, you should address me properly coz I think I'm at least must be older than you, right?" smirked Jae hee.

"wah, such an arrogant person although so handsome but I don't think that face suitable with your attitude," sighed chae rim.

"well, seems like you judge my personality too but it's okay though coz I would like to know the principal office, coz my omma is the principal of this school," explained Jae hee.

They were all shocked and suddenly they act so nice in front of him include chae rim.

" sorry, girls but I don't want to waste time either, could you just tell me, is there a place that I can go if I would like to take a nice breeze? " asks Jae hee. He feels so stuffy when all of them come near him.

"well, how about Rooftop? It was the best place after all," said one of the girl.

"ya, Aniya, Don't let him go there, Hannah was there too, she was about to...."whispered chae rim to the girl.

" uhmm, the Rooftop is closed for construction, you can go to the pool if you want, " mimi continue chae rim's sentence.

" oh, okay, then, thanks, "said Jae hee nicely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hummm, did you think Jae hee will end up meet Hannah after 13 years.... Keep guessing guysss👍👍👍

If you want to entertain yourself, just another funny video SF9... Enjoy watching this video...