#9: Late Introduction😌😌😌

After the dodgeball game ended, ha won and Jae in took a nap for a while at the corner of the court and they had a proper introduction.

"I'm so sorry that we couldn't even introduce ourselves properly," ha won said nicely to the girl whom he just met.

"uhm,well you're right about me one thing that I'm your classmate but please don't judge me as a rude person coz I seriously want to befriend with you but I heard that you weren't very close to girls which that makes me afraid to approach you," explained Jae in sincerely.

"no, no, don't be, I just not a friendly guy friend that you expected, by the way my name is Jang Ha Won and you can just call me Ha won,"replied him.

" well, you looks more friendly than I imagine and my name is Kim Jae In, you can just called me Jae in,"answered Jae in nicely.

Ha won look her at glance and he finds that Jae in is such a decent, polite and nice girl as her name as well.

She was the first girl whom brave enough to approach him first so it felt like she has the courage to talk with some kids that even she didn't know.
~~~~~~~~~
In omma's car:

"Hannah,did you get many friends in the new school?" asked omma.

"well, it's quite a lot but since everyone speak Russian instead of English, I felt like I just had Russian friends. In fact, they are come out with different countries and nationalities, omma," answered Hannah.

She the suddenly remembered the Korean boy that really get on her nerves.
"aww,jinjaa !!!" said Hannah while gritted her teeth.

"did you get any Korean friend, there ?" 

"omma,I just make a friend with a Korean boy that was totally annoying," Hannah said to herself.

She told her mom that she had no Korean friend but deep down her heart she eagerly want to tell her omma about that jerk.

"Hannah,make sure you look decent and wear something nice coz today you will follow appa for his business work in daesung samchun's house," omma reminds her.

"uhh, I think god just give me the second chance to take revenge on you, Peter, but unfortunately I will meet you everyday and almost every hour coz our parents are so busy," sighed Hannah.

"you will see,if you can really beat me," Hannah mumbled.

Mrs Ha Young will drop off Hannah at her house coz she needs to return back to her art gallery as she needs to prepare a lot of things for the exhibition that will held next week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~