Wasn't saying that when you was begging for my dick.

Mulai dari awal

"So kiss me where I lay down hands pressed to your cheeks. A looonnng way from the play grouuuund" Zayn sung his part as all the boys joined in singing the chorus together. Making it sound like pure fucking heaven.

"I have loved you since we were 18, long before we both thought the same thing. To be loved and to be in love. And all I can dooo, Is say these are made for holding you. Oh, oh, oh and I wanna love like you make me feel, when we were 18" the boys sing heavenly

Then Niall's part "when we were 18, oh lord. When we were eighteeennnn"

I clear my throat to try and prevent any tears from streaming down my face. This song always gets me so emotional, because I know it's about Niall and I.

Louis comes on and sings softly and emotionally "I have loved you since we were 18, long before we both thought the same thing. "

Then all of them start singing "To be loved and to be in love. And all I can dooo, Is say these are made for holding you. Oh, oh, oh and I wanna love like you make me feel, when we were 18"

"I wanna love like you make me feel, when we were 18. I wanna love like you make me feel" Niall and Harry sing... them Harry ends the emotional song by singing "when we were eighteen"

"That song always gets me in the feels" I shook my head and wipe away a falling tear.
He laughs softly and grabs my hand "that was the idea when i wrote it at the time, with he help of the boys, obviously..." he smiled at me, looking me in my eyes "don't cry, Chan"

"Oh well, look who it is" I hear someone from behind me, walking up to me.
I frowned and looked up to see Michael and some guy stood beside him.
I frowned up at him, he looked down at mine and Niall's hand intertwined together, he frowned slowly.

"What do you want?? We're trying to talk" I stated bluntly.
"Doesn't look like you're doing much talking" he mumbled and glanced away from us.
Niall sits back and sighs "bro, what is your problem??" He snaps at Michael. I sigh and rub my head, fucking great.

"I haven't got a problem" Michael shook his head. Niall nodded slowly "nice one, carry on walking then"
Michael laughed shaking his head and he glanced at me "you're a fucking joke, you"
My eyes widened as he said to me "and what the fuck does that mean?" I snap harshly, quietly, not wanting to cause unwanted attention to us.

"Fucking going around clubs, picking up men like you're some fucking hook— you know what Niall?" He stops himself from insulting me and turns to Niall.
Niall rolled his eyes and looked up at Michael "what? Do I know what?"

"Please tell" Niall added on. Smirking slowly.

"Can we just leave??" I ask Niall making him look at me "we can do this another time. I've been put off" I say glancing at Michael.
Niall nodded "yeah come on" he stood up and stepped closer to where I'm sitting, he held his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up to my feet.

"Move" I say to Michael as he steps in my way as Niall tucks my chair in he grabbed my arm when I went to push him away "you're telling me us meant nothing?!" He whispered harshly in my ear.
"Get the fuck off me, psycho" I said snatching my arm away from him
"You're heartless" Michael shakes his head watching Niall and I walk off. I laugh turning around, "just leave him" Niall mumbled in my ear as the full restraunt had their phones out recording us.