How many times are they going to be thrown in a cell for potatoes sake?!

Start from the beginning

"The call will have to wait" he said "some of your parents are here already" he said with a smirk and walked to one cell.

"Who's?" fluffy asked. the guard walked in and put cuffs on him, Quartz and Kye.

"You three" he said leading them out. they disappeared as they walked off and out the door. it clanked shut behind then.

"Well this sucks" Endra muttered folding her wings around herself and leaned on Louise's shoulder.

"Totally" Crystal nodded and sighed. "It sucks"

"We didn't even do anything worth being arrested for either!" Budder paced "I mean, sure we brought some endermen in with us but they're friends of Jonas' and now he's being hunted too. this isn't fair"

"What kingdom would have laws like that?" Sydney asked slumping over her bed. Her puffy fox tail lying next to her on the covers.

"No idea" Endra shook her head "I flew all over and couldn't see anything besides this poster with a guys face on it"

"What the poster look like?" Budder asked stopping. Endra shrugged.

"He looked ordinary, just brown hair, glasses and a stripped shirt. it said Obey under it though"

Budder groaned "I know where we are"

"Where?" Crystal asked curious. the guard came in just then and walked over to their cell.

"Your turn" he said walking in. He cuffed Budder and lead him out.

"Just don't bring up your dad!" Budder yelled before he disappeared out the door too. A shiver of dread ran down her spine.

They sat for a while longer. Nova had to literally be dragged out by two guards on account the milk was worse than they had thought. he was greener than a creeper the last time Crystal had spotted him and there was yelling after the guards shut the door. A janitor came back later to clean up the mess in the hallway.

But the rest were stuck there with the other guard who was just reading a magazine behind his desk. he'd look up occasionally, probably just to make sure none of them escaped.

The door opened ad everyone looked up. Jonas was pulled into the small room then thrown in a cell. He glared at the guards.

"That the best you've got?! if you hadn't cheated with the pepper spray you would've been on your-" he yelled. one of the guards cut him off mid sentence by putting duct tape over his mouth. that only seemed to make him angrier as he muttered and tried to shout through it.

"He'll be a handful" the guard said poking his thumb towards Jonas who was giving them all the death glare. "he tried to protect the endermen. they disappeared before we were able to get them"

The tape had come loose and Jonas just kept shouting.

"Murderers! jerks!" he yelled "They weren't going to do anything you idiots!"

Yea sure! that's why they put five of our guys in the hospitals!" the guard yelled back

"They have families!" Jonas countered.

"So do our men!" the guard glares.

"Stop shouting!" The first spoke up and pulled his friend back "don't encourage him. that's what those punks like"

Jonas glares "punk? you think I'm the punk here?!" he jumped at the bars. One of the guards jumped back out of surprise.

"Dont make us taze you!" The original guard threatened "we will, and it wont be pleasent"

Jonas sneered and walked to the back of the cell to sit down.

"Just keep an eye on him Joe, he tried to fight back when we got him and he was surprisingly good" The guard said as he and the others walked out. Joe nodded.

"You dont have to worry, he'll be here until his parents come to get him" Joe said leaning back in his chair.

They sat in silence yet again. Luckily it was shorter this time as the guard came in again and said something to Joe. Joe stood up and walked over.

"Alright, your dad's here to get you" he said. Crystal's heart froze until he walked past and up to Jonas and Endra. He cuffed them and lead them out, leaving her alone again.

------

"My dad's here?" Endra asked confused as they were lead out to a reseption area "How'd h-" she stopped when she saw Phil standing in human form with his arms crossed and a pissed look on his face. Jonas was looking down, avoiding any eye contact at all costs.

"Here they are sir" Joe said uncoffing them and walking over to a desk to start filling out paperwork. "We'll just need you to sign this for their releace and pay the fine of 25 emeralds"

"each?" Phil asked and looked over at the two. Both cringed and looked down. Joe nodded.

"each, that's the fine" He said. Phil sighed and pulled out several diamonds.

"These enough?" He asked. Joe looked them over then nodded.

"That's enough. Thanks for getting them" Joe said and walked back in the room.

"Not a problem" Phil said turning back to the two. Without a word he walked out of the police station and down the steps. Endra and Jonas shared a look before following him out.

They walked in silence through the city streets until they came to the gates.

"I'm sorry" Jonas said trying to break the tension. Phil shook his head and kept walking into the town beyond.

"We didn't know we were going to get in trouble" Endra stepped in trying to help. Phil looked over his shoulder at her and she fell a step behind.

"We'll talk once we get back" He said, obviously trying to stay calm. Jonas nodded and went silent. He hung his head as he followed.

Endra looked between the two, a plan forming. She smirked and hoped that it went the way she wanted. She coughed.

"You okay?" Phil asked looking back. Endra nodded quickly and waited for him to look forward again.

"I just thought you'd want to know my side of the story" She said sounding exactly like Jonas. Phil stopped mid step and turned around. Jonas looked at her wide eyed as if trying to say 'why are you trying to get me killed!?' but too scared to actually talk.

"Alright" Phil said crossing his arms again "What's your side of it all? You weren't actually walking around with Stretch and his friends?" he asked.

"I was- but I was just showing them the way out is all!" Jonas said hurried "I swear I didn't know it would get me arrested"

Phil raised an eyebrow "so you didn't see all the signs that said 'no mobs beyond this point'? I thought for sure you could read" the sarcasm was so strong you could almost taste it.

"I thought I raised you better" Phil said shaking his head. Jonas balled his fists, anger rising inside.

"Maybe if you were there for us none of this would've happened!" he shouted.

Everything around them seemed to go silent from the outburst. As if holding their breath for whatever was about to happen next.

Endra looked between the two a