𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔

A/N: Asmo is very pressured right now!

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒇𝒆𝒓

Lucifer walked down the hall of the house of Lamentation, He stopped outside your door with a sigh. He had some of your favourite chocolates and candies with a hand written note, He opened the door and entered quietly placing the items on your messy desk. He looked over at your sleeping form and smiled softly as he left, The next morning you awoke to see the items on your desk as you walked over to open the letter. Within the letter had "Beloved, Y/N. Ever since I met you it felt like my life finally saw a light, Ever since I saw that smile for the first time your H/L H/C hair and that angelic smile I was drawn to you. Your E/C eyes and your S/T skin and the way it glowed in the light, Your sweet and caring personality and your big E/C eyes are hard to not love. I'd be glad to be the one you call your demon.
Yours and always yours,
Lucifer."
After reading the letter you walked out of your room and to the dining hall where you saw only Lucifer and hugged him, He was surprised and hugged back "The feelings are mutual Luci.." You said with a smile.

𝑴𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏

Mammon couldn't stop thinking about you and when he saw you alone in the lounge area he took it as an opportunity to say his feelings, He pulled you aside and sighed "Look Y/N uhm..I-I like ya okay!? Not as a friend but as a lover..I-I wanna be the demon you go to for your problems the demon you sleep with every night the demon you love..I want to be the one who gets to be with you forever.." He said in the most sincere voice he could muster, You wrapped your arms around him with a smile "Mammon dear..I love you too.." You couldn't say mutual like you did with Lucifer cause he'd likely not get it, He pulled you in for a loving kiss it was full of love and passion.

𝑳𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏

Levi asked you to come to his room to talk, You knocked on his door and he swung it open and pulled you in. He looked red and nervous, He stuttered out "I-If I'm player one will you be my player two?" He said with a shaky voice, He looked away and you gave him a kiss which he was so confused about "W-What!? W-What was that for!?" He squeaked out as you gugged him. "I love you too Levi.." You said with a smile, He pulled you in for another kiss. This one was tender and soft, Different from Mammon's kiss. He seemed so inexperienced and insecure about it, He wrapped his tail around your waist holding you closer than before. He was afraid that if he let go you would disappear, He wanted you to be his forever.

𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒏

Satan invited you out to hang out with him at the kitty cat café the next day, Once you and him got there he gently grabbed your hand in his with a smile. He walked with you to a seat near the window of the café, He smiled as you sat down and he finally decided to speak "Y/N..You never fail to amaze me. Theres always something new that makes me fall more in love with you, Your an amazing person who stole my heart.." He said as he placed your hand on his chest, Where his heart is "Y/N.." He said with a husky voice "I love you..Do you love me?" He asked, Sadness tinged his tone "Yes Satan..I love you" You said as you bent over the table to kiss him, Your lips meeting his as you kissed him you could taste sweet coffee and red x red pie.

𝑨𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒖𝒔

Asmo invited you to go out with him for a dinner date, You and him went to Ristorante six and had dinner. Afterwards you finished he pulled you outside to a alleyway, He kissed you with passion and lust afterall he was the avatar of lust. He broke the kiss a trail of saliva still connecting you two "Y/N..I need you..I love you..I long for you..Please..Fulfill the urge of mine..Please make me yours.." He said as he moved some of your H/C hair from your face "Be mine.." He said, You smiled softly "Asmo..I need you aswell.."

𝑩𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒛𝒆𝒃𝒖𝒃

Beel asked you to meet him in the kitchen, You went there after your little date with Asmo. You walked inside to see a cake with a heart with your first initial and Beel's first initial, You smiled as Beel's voice came from behind "Your as sweet as sugar and as beautiful as food..I love you Y/N..I love you more than food.." He said with a sincere tone, He hugged you tightly as you hugged back "I love you too Beel.."

𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒈𝒐𝒓

Belphie saw you alone in the hall and decided 'fuck it, I'm gonna let my feelings out' He walked up to you and pinned you to the wall "Look Y/N I love you to the ends of the universe I'll follow you, I know you don't love me back so it's a waste but I feel like it would be best to let my emotions o-" he was cut off when you kissed him, He kissed back eventually after his mind caught up with everything. You eventually broke the kiss "Belphie...I love you..So much" you said with a sincere look on your face

Woo! I finished this and I hope you lovelies enjoy it! Sorry for the smol hiatus lmao i just was busy uwu anyways enjoy it! Leave your requests on the request page please! Thank you all! uwu