chapter 1

Me and the Baudelaire's have been friends ever since well forever basically. It all started when I was 5. My mum told me we were going to her friends house and I was scared. We got there and mum held my hand as she walked to the door knocking. When open a women that looked like my mum's age walked out. "Helga!" My mum said and hugged the other women who I assume is her friend Helga "come in this must be Tamara" Helga said as me and my mum walked in "yes this is" Mum said as I hid behind her scared "don't worry I don't bite do you wanna meet my kids" She asked bending to my level. I thought about it then nodded "come on I'll take you to them they are in the library" She answered as we walked there when we got there 2 kids where playing a boy and a girl "vi, klaus this is Tamara she is gonna be your new friend" she said. The boy klaus looked at me and Violet smiled.
     Me, Violet, and Klaus are playing in the play room. Then Helga and mum walked in "time for a movie so we can relax" Mum said we all sat down I was next to Klaus. "Toy story, Cinderella, snow white, bugs life" Helga listed "Toy story!" We shouted. So they put it on. In the middle of the movie I yawned and layed down on Klaus shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep. And that is how are friendship came to be.