"..He gave me the choice to stay, so I did. I did because of you all, but after making the decision, I remembered what Lucifer said..." you sighed, your voice trailing off as your head flashed back to the meeting.

____________________________________________________________

"I'm sorry," Lord Diavolo said softly. "I know that was an awful thing for me to say-"

"No," Lucifer sighed. "You're right. This isn't Y/N's home, so send them back. I don't care anymore. This meeting is dismissed."

"What? You can't call that," Diavolo called out as Lucifer began to walk away.

"I said what I said," Lucifer growled as he looked back at him over his shoulder. "The meeting. Is. Dismissed."

____________________________________________________________

"Lucifer said he didn't care anymore. He just stopped insisting and pushing the idea of me possibly staying on Diavolo. It was like he let everything go in that moment," you explained, continuing where you left off. "I tried to do the same before I came to the meeting hoping it would make it easier to leave, but I realized I didn't do anything because once he said what he did, I realized I still very much loved him.. and all of you.. and I only realized that because what he said honestly hurts. After he dismissed the meeting, I figured you guys would follow behind him like you always do.. and even gain the same mindset.." 

"Oh," Satan let out softly. "I mean, he was quite upset when he got home. I'm positive that he didn't really mean that. I kind of knew that he was lying when he said that back there in the student council room. There's no way he can just let go of someone- I mean you like that."

"I've personally never seen him so upset.. but that's probably because I'm in my room all day usually," Levi chimed into the conversation suddenly. "Does he ever get that sad when I'm not around?

"No," Belphie shakes his head. "He usually sulks about his problems in his study or his room. This is the first time he's really ever showed his emotions in front of any of us and honestly, this might've been the worst mental breakdown he has ever had." 

You looked back at the ground again upset and Belphie wrapped his arms around you with a sigh. He ran his fingers through your hair, separating it in strands as he combed down with his fingers. You felt yourself beginning to relax as he hugged you, your pounding and anxious heart slowing down and becoming calm. 

"We wouldn't ever be mad at you," Belphie softly spoke. "We've considered this your home for the past year or so and even if you left, it'd still be the same. You're always welcome here and if Lucifer says otherwise, I'll beat him up."

"Belphie," you giggled. "Please don't. He's quite scary."

"Yeah! Don't say you'll do such things," Levi agreed. "Have you ever seen him? Have you ever seen how fast Mammon runs away from him? Lucifer is a big and old grumpy bear once you anger him and beating him up just isn't a good idea."

"Eh, I'd do it just to make him more upset. The madder he is, the funnier it is," Satan grinned. "Nobody has ever put him in his place. That's what I want to see one of these days, though."

The more you talked with them, the more your somber mood faded away, leaving behind a smile on your face. Mammon, Belphie, Levi, and Satan were at least happy with you, but now it's just Asmo, Beel, and Lucifer who you still have yet to pay a visit to. For now, you decided to brush it off and enjoy the time you were spending with the three boys that you had in your room, playing video games that Levi decided to bring over. 

You flicked the joystick a few times as you fought Levi in some sword battle and before you knew it, your character was dead. You choked as your character fell to the ground and you glanced up at your HP bar realizing it was drained of life. 

"Yes! Ahaha," Levi laughed, his arms flying up into the air. 

"You killed all of us," Satan yawned, placing his controller onto the floor. 

"Mmhm," Belphie hummed as he leaned over, resting his elbows on his crossed knees and his head in his hands. "Bet you never thought someone would be smarter than you, Satan."

"Okay, that's where you need to shush, Belphie. Also.. what time is it," Satan questioned as he looked behind him at the clock on the nearby wall. "Oh damn, it just turned four."

"Must be why I'm so sleepy," Belphie mumbled tiredly, rubbing his eyes as he did so. 

Satan slowly got up and stretched. He looked at Levi, Belphie, and you who were sitting on the floor still. 

"We probably should get to bed," Satan suggested. 

"Right," Levi nodded and grabbed his console as well as his controllers. 

You got up and helped them get their belongings that they brought over during the time they stayed over. Once they had everything, you followed Satan and Levi to the door, opening the door for them so they could leave. You expected to see Belphie go out too, but he didn't. You turned around and see a glimpse of Belphie before he disappears under your blankets. You close the door as you stared tiredly at the outline of his body from under the blankets.

"Hey," you said, walking over to your bed. "This is my bed."

"Mmhm," Belphie hummed in response. "And?"

"I wanna sleep in it?"

"Go ahead?"

"But you're literally in my bed!"

"So? You can just snuggle with me. There's enough room."

"W-What," you choked out. You looked into his eyes that were peeking out of the blanket at you, your cheeks growing pink by the second.  You averted your eyes, pouting as you crossed your arms.

Belphie suddenly sighed and lifted the blanket a little. He patted a spot near him, inviting you over.

"There's room," Belphie smiled. "So, I'm not leaving."

"Ugh," you whine. "Fine."

You crawled into your bed and you sat on your knees, hesitating to lay down in the spot he made for you at first, but then you eventually did. Belphie then let go of the blanket, letting it float down gently over your body. Without saying a word, you closed your eyes, ready to go to sleep, but then you felt Belphie's hand touch your arm. 

"Y/N," Belphie whispered and shook you a tiny bit.

"What," you whined tiredly, turning your body so you could look at him. 

Belphie stared at you with tired eyes before gently reaching out for you. You felt his hand slide around your waist and he suddenly pulled you close to him, closing the gap between you and him.  Your eyes widened in surprise as he moved his hands up your back and tightened his grip around you giving you a firm hug.

"Goodnight," Belphie mumbled as he rested his chin on your head gently.

"Good...night," you whispered, still surprised by how close you are to him now.

You didn't expect him to do such a thing, but you realized as you laid in his arms that this is exactly what you needed. You never knew you did, but it fulfilled something you longed for. You laid there trying to think of what missing piece was being filled, but you gave it up pretty quicky not knowing what it was.

You slightly shifted a little, making yourself more comfortable before closing your eyes to sleep. 
The warmth that came off of Belphie seemed to wrap around you and it lulled you to sleep pretty quickly without you realizing. 

Belphie slightly opened his eyes a little and smiled tiredly at you as you slept peacefully. He had you in his arms and this time, it wasn't a dream. In fact, it was real and he never knew you would actually let him stay with you for the night, but he's glad you did.

He reached up to your forehead and moved your bangs away from your closed eyes, leaning in and gently placing a light kiss on your head.

"I'm glad you're still around," Belphie whispered. "I don't ever want to let you go."