𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 1: 𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Today is the last day of my Senior Year of high school, graduation is in three days, my brother Elton is coming home today just to see me graduate; I haven't seen my brother since he moved out to LA.

The last bell for class rung and everyone rushed out their classrooms to their cars or whatever they take to get home. As I was walking to my car, my friend Ayla was leaning against my car, "do you want to stay the night ?" She asked me as I unlocked the doors, I placed my bag in the backseat "I can't my brother is coming home today" she started to grunt , I looked over at her and saw her pouting "Okay, what about after graduation?" I started to chuckle "I don't know Ayla.

Elton might have me go to LA with him for the summer." I could tell she was upset about that but it's true every time Elton comes home he tries to convince me to go back to LA with him and I might take up his offer this time since it's summer.

I dropped Ayla off and headed home. Half way home my mother called me "Alisa where are you?" I was two minutes away from my house "About to be home, I took Ayla home." I was at a stop sign when she said "Well hurry up and get here" then the line went dead, I guess Elton was home.

As I pulled into the driveway, I saw Elton renter car from the airport. I rushed myself out of my car I wasn't worried about grabbing my bag, I just grabbed my phone, and keys and locked the car and ran in.

Everyone jumped out at me as I opened the front door "Congratulations!" I was so surprised to see a sign that said '𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑒' and balloons with caps and a few saying '𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝐼𝑡!'. This had to be the reason why mom told me to hurry home, it was honestly the best surprise I've had since my eighteenth birthday party.

Elton hugged me, "I'm very proud of you sis" it felt really nice to see my brother again, "I have a gift for you that is for your birthday since I wasn't there for your birthday. And it goes into your graduation gift as well." Elton handed me a envelope on the front it said '𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 & 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑑 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔'

"What is it?" I opened the envelope to find a plane ticket to LA "Wait, you bought me a ticket back to LA with you?" I took the ticket out and I couldn't help but smile this time. I've always wanted to go to LA with Elton but every time he asked me to go with him it was during school days.

"I'm not taking a no this time Alisa. You are going with me and meeting the roommates. We also leave in four days" He leaned against the kitchen counter looking at me, all I could do was smile "I actually thought about it today, I already knew you would have me go back to LA with you and I want to go," I could see the happiness in his eyes.

Seeing my older brother happy made me happy, my whole life I've been fighting depression and he knew that, which is actually why he always tried to have me leave to LA for awhile to get away from things at schools. But when I would see Elton happy that was the only time I was happy, when I felt down or mad or any kind of emotions I would go to his 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑇𝑢𝑏𝑒 channel, sit there for hours in hours watching his videos, my own brother was my happiness.

The two days that passed Elton, my parents and I did bonding time. We talked about Elton going on his trips around the world especially when he went to Japan. The pranks he pulled on the roommates, everything he talked about was exciting. And I can't wait to go to LA with him tomorrow.

I got ready for graduation, I did my smoky eye makeup, with black eyeliner and mascara, did some foundation and concealer with a little of red lipstick. I didn't go over board with my makeup, I put on my little black dress, with my sliver high heels, added with my rose gold necklace that had a small Diamond in the center with a diamond bracelet and the finish part was diamonds crown earrings.

Once we got to the college where the celebration was being held at, I walked over to where I needed go and my parents and Elton walked over to where guests go. It took a few hours for us to get everything started because we had to wait for the guest to settle down and for all the graduates to show up.

The celebration lasted about two hours, after the celebration we went to 𝑂𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛 for dinner and Ayla and her family joined us, "So, Lis are you going to LA?" I took a bite of my food before answering her "I'm actually leaving tomorrow with Elton" I could tell she was excited and sad about me leaving, I don't want her thinking since we are done with school that we won't be friends anymore.

We always be friends, since the first day of high school we both always been there for each other. If we need help with homework or test reviews or anything we were both there and then when it came to personal things, especially with me she always been there for me and I don't want to lose our friendship.

We all went home when we got done with dinner, my parents went to bed, Elton to his room to make sure he has all his things packed, I can hear walking around the house grabbing things and moving things around. I went to my room to get dressed in comfy clothes, before I left earlier today I made a list of the small things that are important to need and as I packed I checked off everything I had and placed into my bags.
𝗣𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝘀𝘁
- 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 & 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 ✔︎
- 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 ✔︎
- 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗼 & 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗱. & 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗵 ✔︎
- 𝗗𝗲𝗼 ✔︎
- 𝗱𝗲𝗳 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀 ✔︎
- 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘂𝗽 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲
- 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝘆

The last two things on my list I placed them to my bag where I can get to them in morning long with my Toothbrush and paste. I sat aside clothes for me to wear in the morning. When I got done packing, I set an alarm for 7:30𝑎𝑚 since Elton said we are leaving early in the morning. We both already said bye to mom and dad since we will be leaving before they got up for work.

I checked everything twice and got ready for bed, the moment my head was placed in my pillows, I couldn't fight my sleep anymore so I gave in.