Chapter 9

Jay's P.O.V:

I was lying down on a bed... my bed. It still smelt like lavender and that's how i knew. My father's breathing across the room seemed steady; even anxious. He wouldn't do anything to me while i was asleep because he wanted to know i could feel every little touch he made across my skin. The stress hit me hard as hell, but i finally woke up. I was also very lucky because my wolf had time to muster up a little strength that would help me heal faster.

I heard him move and walk up to me; chained in cuffs to the bed and naked. Well I'm used to it... but i shouldn't be.

He leaned over me; getting ready to kill me no doubt.

"Oh, Jay," He smoothed his disgusting hand over my chest and i knew not to flinch or else. "Sweet stupid, Jay," he continued, slapping my cheek hard as my name spat of his tongue. I whimpered, knowing exactly what he wanted. I had to! Or he wouldn't hesitate to make my punishment worse.

"Why did you leave my sweet daughter," he spat out the last word. I stayed put, being submissive as i was taught. "Answer me," he commanded lightly yet using it as an alpha command which i could not resist; no matter how hard i try. I whimpered again as he slapped me hard across my cheek.

"I'm sorry father. I know what i did was stupid, terrible, and unforgivable. I know now why you pleasure me this way," I managed to say the word pleasure as normal as possible. He beats me till i'm close to death now in what world would that pleasure me?! "You want to keep me away from bad people; proving you're the good guy, and i know that now. You love me, yet you shouldn't love me and that's why i will never tell your pack. I love you father," I managed to lie every. Single. Word. Perfectly.

He sighed heavily, and got off of me. I knew better than to think that was the end of it.

I heard a creek under the bed and then a lock opening. That only meant one thing; torture. My heart started to race and my legs started to move to get away but i abruptly stopped them. Resistance earns pain; the words of my father echoed heavily through my head.

He climbed on top of me again and sighed. He snaped a metal color around my neck, making sure it was tight enouh to choke me, and pressed a button on a small remote to make sure that it worked. I whimpered as a small shock ran through my body, painfully.

"24 hours, and then your punishment will begin," He screamed the last two words from the door. I knew he wanted me to keep count of how many times the collar shocked me, So i started knowing he was watching. Probably from a camera, but i have no clue!

I continued from the one i had when he was in the room;

Two

Three

Four

Five

Approximately 24 Hours Later...

My father walked into the room, and demanded after he turned the device of, and yanked it off of me, "how many!"

I gulped feeling hurt, but knew to continue. "two hundred and fifteen." I said in a hoarse voice. I was so tired and wanted to scream in pain from all the shocks.

"Very well then, you may rest for the remainder of the night. Tomorrow you will have to deal with Jonas. I love you sweetie."

"I love you too father." I lied through gritted teeth as he shut the door.

Jonas hum? My favorite lover, My wolf purred, but shockingly, not in disgust. Jonas knew how to treat a woman right.

"You and me both, Liam, you and me both." Jonas was the only one that was sweet enough, yet hard enough to make it look like he hurt me. That was the only reason my father was so happy once he was done with me. What am i gonna do? Go up against them all? Yes that is the most fucked up idea I've ever had!

You know it won't work my love, my wolf reminded me.

"Oh i know, Li," i told him, using the nickname i gave to him.

I suddenly felt a presence in the room, but i knew no one was there. It was either a spirit, or someone with a gift. "The gift of the mirror" As Liam told me.

It's Matt, Jay. That's his gift and a damn lucky one. Talk to him and hurry before he can't use it anymore, Liam explained. He has been around for a couple hundred centuries so i can tell that he did his research.

"Matt, get out of here! This is not your problem its mines! If you don't leave ill tell father where you are when he questions me about your disappearance which I'm sure he will do. Now go," I whispered at basically nothing.

And with that the presence left and i was alone with my wolf again. Thoughts of Noa slowly put me to sleep, wondering how happy yet heart-broken i would've been had i stayed.

Worst idea i have ever had, i thought before darkness overcame me...

_______________________________
Author's Note:

You know what, I personally suggest that all the ignorant people saying I'm sick and disgusting for writing about a father raping her daughter open their eyes. I didn't write that to entertain you all, I wrote that part because it's a tragic back story and it's amazing to watch this character that I made grow out of it and be strong!

Also there are some parents who do rape their children, so thanks for calling me sick and twisted, but you've obviously not seen the world we live in, and how sick and twisted it is on it's own. If you have a problem, I highly suggest you stop reading from here on out.