Chapter 15

~Noa's P.O.V~

I woke up and immediately regretted doing so. My head was throbbing and i could hear my heartbeat bursting through my sensitive ears. My wolf was screaming at me to get out of here, to snap out of it and escape. He kept spewing more bullshit about not wanting to mate with a male or whatever. I couldn't ignore him and i was way too weak at the moment to fight him off. 

My entire back side felt frozen to the core and tingled. I held my hands to the sides if my head tightly, hoping that it would shut my wolf up and stop my headache. It worked to no avail, so i just dealt with it. I pushed myself off the floor to stand up and held myself against the wall. The walls were spinning and all i could hear was my wolf barking and yelling at me. I gripped the bars in front of me as realization hit me. I was in a cell.

I smelled around, but smelt nothing different than my sent. I was in my mothers cell. I sighed in relief. Good. If anyone would be able to keep me here, it'd be my mother. Well... my mothers cell's. Strong titanium that couldn't even budge with the amount that was built into the walls, floors, bars and ceiling. I couldn't even imagine what happened down here as the smell of dried blood mixed with my scent. Their was no telling what i'd be put through, but somehow none of it mattered. All i cared about was getting my wolf to shut the fuck up so i could mate with Jay. There is nothing i would want more than that.

My ears twitched at the sound of heals clapping down the steps of the basement. It was enough to shut my wolf up in curiosity. In truth there was nothing to be curious about. I knew it was my mother. No one else would wear heals while at home on such a hot day. She was probably wearing a suit too. No doubt even pearls.

I looked around the corner to my cell as much as i could, and saw my mother heading towards me. Of curse i was right. She wore a peach looking blazer that covered a loose fitted white blouse, along with a matching knee length skirt. It was hard to tell over the dim light bulb that hung above the room. Her hair was tied into a tight bun, and her lips were drawn to a thin line. She's always so serious with me.

"Alright Noa introductions later. Let him out." She stated firmly. 

My mouth fell open in shock as i stared at her in disbelief. "You've got to be kidding me. With our luck he'll rip clean through these bars. Anything to get out of here."

"Does it look like i am kidding. I meant what i said, now do it." I reluctantly listened after a moment, especially since he was right on the surface. No doubt my eyes turned an eire yellow as Alex pushed himself to the surface of my mind. By now i was merely an observer. Alex had control of my body now and i had no choice but to watch the scene unravel before me.

"Alright what do you want? You gonna keep me locked in here until i mate with my so called mate of a guy? You've go to be shitting me if you think that'll ever happen-"

"Save it Alex," My mother cut him off coldly. "You can't fool me with your fake pride. It's all a front. I can see right through you and by the end of this week, you will mate with Jay. That i can swear on my life. Now i know starving you would help. We could bottle you up inside Noa, locking you away inside his subconscious, never to hear from you again, or we can guilt you into it. That would involve us hurting Jay, and you would jump at any chance you had to save her." 

I have to admit i wasn't expecting this. I can't watch that. I knew once i brought Alex to the surface i wouldn't be able to get my body back for a while but i was expecting her to torture me not Jay! This cannot end up the way it ended for me and Junior. It just can't! She can't do this! I felt my blood boiling as Alex tried ripping the bars apart with my hands. Luckily it didn't work.

"Now i know Noa wasn't the only one who got a little defensive about that," she laughed. "You love her, you want her, you don't want to see her hurt, so why are you-"

"That's just it," He spat. "Jay isn't a girl, she is a he! She's a fucking he and i will not be an abomination in-"

"Oh save it all wolves are abominations in God's eye! You yourself know that as you've been around longer than i know. Maybe a few thousand years now there has to be something behind all this madness. You've already killed one mate and i won't let you kill another. You best get some rest because tomorrow won't be so easy for you," She left upstairs in aggravation.

I spent the night watching Alex almost loose his mind in the small cell we were in. He tried everything to get out, but nothing worked. Shifting definitely didn't work because the darts were filled with wolf's bane and they still had an effect. I don't doubt that they gave me some while i was knocked out either. I tried yelling at him to stop because he was destroying my body. My teethe ached from him trying to bite his way out and my fists pulsed in pain with his violent punches to the solid wall. He wasn't as smart as he led on.

"Alright," Alex panted, sitting at the far end of the cell resting my back against the wall. "I give up. Whatever happens tomorrow happens. I don't care. I'm not mating with her wolf and i'm not mating with her. I mean yes, i love her. She's beautiful and kind heart-ed and no doubt extremely strong, but she has a man for a wolf. I can't do that. I'm not gay," he sighed. I said nothing. I just let him ramble on. I hate him and everything about him. Everything he's made me do everything that i couldn't control him from doing. I just hate him!

"I know you hate me and i don't blame you, alright? You know not a day goes by that i don't regret what i did to Junior. His real name, was Ben. The whole fight i had between him and his wolf was horrible. I regret every minute and every second of it. Honestly i wouldn't have gone that far, but i was too strong and i hadn't shifted in over a hundred years. What was i supposed to do? I couldn't stop and i was too stupid to just reject him. Then there was a moment when there was no turning back. I just ripped him to pieces. I passed out after that. To many emotions overcame me and i couldn't take it. I'm glad you can't remember what happened Noa. I would hate it if you did." I could almost hear the tears forming in his words. He was genuinely sorry.

An apology wouldn't bring Junior back and he knew that. I wasn't about to sit there and tell him what he already knew either.

"Look, honestly i hate you to no end. I wish you weren't my wolf and i wish i had another. I wish i could choose who i had as a wolf, but i can't, can i? No. We have to live with it and move on and i don't care that you hate Liam and the fact that he's Jay's wolf because by the end of this week you will mate with her and that is final! I might not be able to control you but i can damn well try and i will. I love her. Not mating with her will end in her demise and i don't think you honestly want that to happen again let alone have it be your fault. Now shut the hell up and go to sleep! I've had enough of this," I ranted. I couldn't take this any longer and small spaces freak me out!

He growled lowly at me and i fucking snapped. "Enough!" i yelled. He whimpered a bit, barely audible, and listened falling asleep.

I could tell this wasn't going to be easy, but at least i was getting somewhere with controlling him. Even if it wasn't much, he submitted to me. I will win this time, and i will not let him stop me again.