"You alright (Y/N)?" Momoyo asked as everyone else looked at you in concern.

"Huh?" You said snapping back. "Yeah, sure am. Come on, we should get to class." You said while they looked at each other and shrugged before following into school.

School started as where bored out of your mind in your homeroom, but your mood lifted when you walked into your first class. 

"Ah, Mr. (L/N), I changed your seat. You know sit back there." Your teacher told you the moment you walked inside while also pointing at the back of the class.

"Eh? Why?" You asked the teacher. 

"Forgive me for saying this, but we both know you don't pay attention in class." He said as you shrugged your shoulder, knowing he was right. "One of the other classrooms in the back told me that they were having difficulty seeing the board from back there so I decided to move him up.

"I don't have a problem with it. Who is it anyways?" You asked as he pointed at the student. You looked back to see a boy sitting in the back talking to his friends. You instantly frowned because you remembered seeing him watching Margit in class. He looked back at you and smirked, adding to your annoyance.

"I refuse." You said, changing your answer instantly.

"H-Huh?!" He was caught off guard by your quick change. "I'm sorry Mr. (L/N), but it's done. Now will you please go to your seat."

"Only if Margit comes back with me." You said as Margit looked at you with a unamused expression.

"Fine, she can go." The teacher agreed making Margit look back at him in surprise. You smiled and walked back and sat in the seat. Soon Margit came back with her stuff and looked around.

"Where am I suppose to sit?" She asked as you patted your lap. She grew a blush but sat down, much to the ire of the other boys and to your amusement. The teacher resumed class as you smirked at the other boy who was glaring towards you.

"You know, our teachers pretty cool." You said while messing with Margit's hair. 

"I just think he didn't want to deal with this." Margit said while taking her notes. She continued to write her notes as you kept trying to distract her. Eventually she spoke to you again. "Where's all this coming from anyway?" She asked as you shrugged your shoulders.

"Don't know, maybe I'm becoming a yandere and getting possessive of the people around me." You joked, making her giggle. "Maybe it's that I can't stand the thought that the other boys laying their eyes on you and the others." You said as your eyes started to fade a little.

"(Y/N)? You alright there?" She asked when she heard your happy tone start to change.

You snapped back again as you smiled. "Yep. Sure am." You said before starting to mess with the bottom of her shirt. She started to blush as she used her hand to push yours away.

"What are you doing? We're in class right now." She said.

"Does that mean you'd want to continue somewhere else?" You asked with a sly smile. She blushed even more. 

"Ja, I mean no." She said before correcting herself. You chuckled even more.

"I'll hold it to you Maru." You teased her by using Christine's nickname for her.

"Du kannst so anstrengend sein." She mumbled to herself. You may not have understood what she said but you figured it wasn't bad.

"Can you release me now? I need to go find the princess." She said.

"Maybe she's in another school." You joked making her give a short laugh before her face turned serious again. "Can I get a goodbye kiss?" You asked her. She sighed but placed a kiss on your cheek.