˚。 Not enough ˚。

。・゜・・゜・。。・゜・・゜・。。

We were walking down the street on our way to the police. After a while of just regaining myself after what happened, I felt ready to talk about.
By we, I mean me and nick. Hand in hand, down the street. It was kinda funny when Nick told be he was afraid of cops, at first I thought he was kidding but he wasn't. But the fact that he was ready to go to the police station with me even doe he feared it, was amazing. It's so weird having a person who cares about you so much but at the same time, it's a beautiful and exiting feeling.

"Are you ready?" Nick asked right in front of the doors. He looked down at me with those concerned beautiful eyes. I didn't want to think to much about it. Just wanted to get this over with, forget it... even though I knew I would never be able to forget. So I nodded, opening the door.

"Thats ridiculous!" I sat there with disbelief. They didn't believe me. It got worse when they asked nick to leave the room, I didn't have anyone that actually believed me now.
"Veronica... you don't have proof that it happened, you don't know who the man was and can't even describe his face and it happened a few day ago. We can't do anything about it"
My jaw dropped at that point.
"It was too dark to see anything and what do you expect me to do?! FILM IT?! I got sexuall-"
"You said nothing like that happened. He did not enter you and you got away in time." Anger filled my body as I stood up pushing the chair away. "HE TRIED TO RAPE ME! HE HELD ME DOWN AND TOOK OFF MY FREAKING CLOTHES!" I yelled. I yelled at them for minutes until my throat got sore and tears ran down my red cheeks. I guess Nick heard me scream because he ran into the room and saw me. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me.
It helped me feel safe again, I knew that idiot wouldn't hurt me again but what about other girl. I just wanted to stop him. And no one believed it because they want proof. If I wasn't that drunk that night I would probably remember his face, his name if he even told me. But all I remember... was him grabbing my body, not letting me go.

"We're sorry veronica but there's not enough proof for us to do anything. Just try and move on.".