Chapter 2

4 pov

Christina was squealing like a little girl. She said "guys six Proir is coming with her brother. We need to be friends!" We all sigh will says " chris are you saying number boy can have a number girl cause in totally in!!" I sigh a long deep sad sigh. That girl will not be here. Just as i say that a beautiful girl and a guy pull up laughing in a Ferrari. Im in shock chris was right. They lock arms and giggle all the way at some inside joke. He says " and then there was Josh while you were hanging off the building, me and mom screaming at him. While you hang there laughing and we were screaming and i quote ' BEATRICE FUCKING PRIOR STOP LAGHING BEFORE YOU DIE'"  they burst out laughing. " yeah i remember  josh saying do what you do best and walking away. You were screaming at me for a month." She states. They giggle again then walk up to us. Still talking. Them saying " yeah spring we got to go back with any friends i make" says the girl. " Bea i can make friends!" Says the boy. " yeah they are nerds though like my nose brother!" They burst out. We all stare. " hey can you show us the office." She says. Hes pouting. " Do i need to call mommy to get the cheer up crew?" She says to her brother his face lights up. "Yeah okay." She pulls out her phone puts it on speaker and says " caleb wayleb you okay." The boy says "Beatrice Edith Prior shut the hell up! I will defeat you with words of sadness!" Their eyes lock they arent laughing. She says " dont speak of him this conversation is over see you at home Caleb." And she walks off. Shit he mutter. Then he looks up says " im sorry Nick but how can i make it up to her." He gets a smile on his face. He runs after her. That was odd. " your right" says chris. I said that out loud. We talk. A couple minutes later the bell rings.