"Okay, maybe not Romeo and Juliet," he replied, joining in with my laughter. As our laughter died out, we fell in a comfortable silence. His fingers played with my soft black hair and he stroked his thumb against my upper arm where his hand rested. I felt so comfortable I started to fall asleep again.

I felt so content in Draco's arms, as though no one and nothing could hurt me. I couldn't remember a time I had felt that way before then. I stopped dozing off as my mind started to fill with thoughts.

Draco took up such a big place in my heart, I didn't think anyone would ever be able to replace him. I didn't want anyone else to replace him. I wanted Draco to stay in my life for as long as humanly possible.

"Tas," Draco spoke up, breaking the silence. I turned my head up to give Draco eye contact. "I need to tell you something." I hummed, urging him to continue. "I think I-"

"Draco!" A voice called from a far. The two of us sat up to see who was disturbing us. I didn't see who it was until they arrived at the side of us. It was Blaise and Pansy.

Draco let out a sharp exhale, clearly frustrated that they had interrupted him. "What do you two want?" He snapped. "We're in the middle of something."

Pansy rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Oh, what a shame!" She remarked, laughing as she spoke. "We were only coming to find you before dinner," she added on.

Draco shook his head, starting to get angry. I could tell he was going to lash out at them so I took his hand in mine to try and calm him down. He exhaled sharply before standing up, helping me up as he did so. "Right, lets go then," he said, all enthusiasm from his voice no longer there.

Pansy and Blaise walked on ahead as we walked back up to the castle. There was a tension that filled the air around us and I could tell something was bugging him. "Are you okay?" I asked but it barely came out as a whisper.

He just nodded his head, forcing a smile. I squeezed his hand in reassurance, not really aware of why his mood had changed so quickly. "If I don't see you after dinner, we can talk tomorrow if you want?" I offered, trying to make him feel better.

He paused for a moment before shaking his head. "No, it doesn't matter," he tried to tell me but it didn't sound very convincing. "It's stupid, anyway. I barely even remember what I was going to say," he so obviously lied.

I decided not to dig any further and entertain the matter and just shrugged it off. I did want to know what he was going to tell me but I also knew that he wouldn't tell me in front of his friends.

We made our way back up to the castle and enter the Great Hall. He started to walk to the Slytherin table and just muttered me a goodbye. I could tell his was upset so I pulled him back by the wrist.

He turned around to look at me and I stood on my tiptoes to plant a quick kiss on his lips. "Cheer up," I told him with a smile on my lips. "If I don't see you later, I'll see you tomorrow," I assured him. He smiled down at me and nodded his head.

With that, I headed to the Gryffindor table and sat in between Fred and Tommy. "Tasmin," Fred spoke up. I turned my head in his direction and raised a brow. "Did you know 70% of all people feel uncomfortable with PDA?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, smiling. "Things going well then?" Tommy asked me, taking a sip from his goblet.

I nodded my head before noticing Poppy and Seamus in their own world, ignoring Stella. Stella caught where my eyes had landed and shook her head. "You won't get a word out of her until we get to the dorm, I'm telling you," Stella rolled her eyes.

"I think it's nice that she's found someone else she likes," I admitted as Tommy and Stella knitted their brows at me.

"Someone else?" Stella asked me, clearly unaware of Poppy's past feelings for Tommy. I turned my head to Tommy who looked equally as confused.

I laughed and shook my head. "Are you two oblivious?" I questioned. "She was mad about Tommy."

"You're only just figuring that out?" Dean laughed from across the table. I pointed to Stella and Tommy and his eyes widened in shock. "Have you both been living under a rock?"

George shook his head, pointing at me. "She's only noticed because she knows what it's like to be madly obsessed with someone," he joked, nodding his head over to the Slytherin table.

I scoffed, dipping my fingers in my drink then flicking the droplets towards George. "I am not madly obsessed with him!" I defended myself.

I lied. I truly was obsessed with him. Every part of him. I didn't want to leave him. Ever.