Arc 1-12 : Face-Slapping the Film Emperor and Empress (Entertainment Circle)

Start from the beginning

“You didn’t read the script?” Han Zikui asked coldly.

This time, Sun Yue was stunned.

“I sent it to your hotel room the night before. Don’t tell me you didn’t know.”

Sun Yue became even more angry. She never stayed at the hotel because everyday, she went home to see Zhang Hanshu. Everyone in the crew knew, but no one had told her about the change the script. Someone must have blocked it.

Zhou Xu came over and said nonchalantly, “Sister Sun, does it hurt?”

Sun Yue stared at Zhou Xu. Zhou Xu looked up and said in a cold voice, “I did it on purpose.”       

“You…”

“What?”

“This man, just because I hit you, you did everything possible to retaliate. You are narrow-minded and have a small belly.”

Zhou Xu spread his hands and said, “Correct.”

Zhou Xu did not wait for Sun Yue to reply, but instead turned around and left. He sought revenge for even the smallest grievance and could be extremely cruel and merciless. How could he not admit it? But what he wanted to say was that although he admitted that he was not a good man, he would always be the first to win.

Sun Yue was in a bad mood when she returned home, and Zhang Hanshu was still down. For the first time, Sun Yue realized that she did not want to coax Zhang Hanshu any more. She was also a woman, why did she always play the role of mother?

Without saying anything, Sun Yue slammed the door shut and went into her room to think. She couldn’t say anything. She, the eldest daughter of a rich family, had been caught off guard and slapped in the face by a brat. How could she let this go?      

Zhang Hanshu saw the way Sun Yue shut him out. Suddenly, he came to a realization that he couldn’t go on like this . After all, he still had a lot of things to ask of Sun Yue.

Knocking on Sun Yue’s door, Zhang Hanshu finally regained his gentle, jade-like appearance. “Sister Sun, what’s wrong with you? I’m worried about you.”

“You roll.” Was the hysterical reply coming out of the room.

With a soft voice, Zhang Hanshu spoke encouragingly, “Sister Sun, I know you’re working very hard in filming, and you’re sure to encounter many unsatisfactory things, but you know, whatever happens outside, as long as you go home, everything will be fine. Because you have me, and I will always be there for you.”

Sun Yue suddenly burst into tears and opened the door. She rushed into Zhang Hanshu’s arms, thumped him on the chest, and said, “How are you becoming more capable now, wuwu.. I need you. I want to kill that bastard Zhou Xu…”

After finding out what had happened, Zhang Hanshu also became very angry. He patted Sun Yue’s back and coaxed her, whispering softly, “Good, good…”

Sun Yue gradually calmed down, realizing that the hysteria she had experienced was because she had forgotten herself. However, the idea of killing Zhou Xu became more and more intense.

As soon as this thought arose, it became a dense fog that would completely cover Sun Yue’s heart. She would never be able to escape that vast whiteness.

The movie was still being filmed and Sun Yue was now more honest, but she had Zhang Hanshu do one thing.

Zhang Hanshu did her request, but he did not ask Sun Yue what she was planning. In his heart, it was very clear, that if he did not ask, he would not know, and therefore, if he did not know, he would not be guilty.