"We have a surprise for you." Kate said.

They put the blindfold on Lennox and assisted her as she entered the milkshake bar.

"W-what i-is this, Kate?" she asked as she felt a table beside them.

"Take a seat on your right." Trixie said and Lennox followed.

She finally took a seat on a leathered couch and fixed her skirt afterwards.

"Now, count 1-5 then take your blindfolds off. Okay?" Kate whispered.

"This is not a prank, right?" Lennox asked.

"Of course not. Okay, now count to five." Trixie said and so Lennox followed.

"One... Two... Three... Four... Five" she was about to untie the handkerchief from behind but a certain someone sitting in-front of her untied it for her.

The handkerchief was removed and she was expecting a birthday cake or something but boy she was wrong.

"Happy Birthday!" a beautiful smile greeted her.

Her eyes widened and she became stiff like a corpse, as if her body was frozen. She didn't know how to react and she started to panic internally.

Jung Jaehyun was sitting right in front of her.

She immediately stood and turned her back around and started walking towards the exit when Trixie and Kate stopped her.

"Hey where are you going, Lennox?"

"Are you guys crazy?! Is this a joke?! Why did you do this?" she half whispered/half screamed at them trying not to look back.

"Lennox, listen. Okay? It's just a date, this is your chance so seize the opportunity." Kate said.

"Don't you appreciate our effort to help you?" Trixie said

"No, this is not what I want. I knew it, I knew you would do something like this." she tried to leave.

"No! No!" Kate pushed her back.

"Go back there right now and talk to him, you can't just leave him. He literally made time for this, don't waste that." Kate said.

"We're not gonna let you leave 'til you talk to him so get your ass back there." Trixie said.

Lennox furrowed her eyebrows at them but they just widened their eyes at her until she decided to turn around and go back