Things Are Lookin' Up Darling

Start from the beginning

“No, it’s alright.” He says pulling me up against his chest.

I blush incredibly unable to look Scarlett in the face.

“Are you like related to him or something?” She asks with annoyance.

“No? I’m Niall’s boyfriend.” Harry says kissing the top of my head.

I stare at the ground, wishing to be anywhere but here.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” She mutters. “Well, if you get bored….” She holds her cup up as cheers before taking a sip and walking away.

“That was awfully rude of her.” Harry says with displeasure.

“Let’s go find Louis and Eleanor.” I tell him with a half-smile.

For the rest of the time, we hang with Lou and Eleanor. We dance, we kiss, and we have a fucking amazing time. I’m not thinking of Liam or the fact that Harry is only a robot. For once, life isn’t punching me in the face like it normally does.

I’m stumbling home with Harry’s arm clutched tightly around my waist making sure I don’t smack the ground.

“Harry…” I smile at Harry drunkenly.

“Yes my darling?” He asks as we walk through the dorms.

“Do you really love me?” I ask when we’re standing in front of my dorm room.

“Yes, with my whole heart…if I had one.” Harry smiled slightly.

“God, you’re too bloody gorgeous, like a Disney prince.” I gasp taking his picture-perfect face in my hands.

Harry laughs and presses his nose against mine for an Eskimo kiss. I grin when I see the black makeup from my dumb cat costume has rubbed onto Harry’s nose as well. I reach up on the tips of my toes to capture those wonderful lips in a kiss. Harry’s arms wrap around my waist pulling me against him. I tug on his soft hair eliciting a little groan from deep in his throat.

I pull away in need of air.

“I want to kiss you more.” Harry says kissing all over my face.

“We should at least go inside the dorm.” I chuckle.

I fumble with the door and stumble inside. I collapse on the bed with a moan.

Harry takes this as an invitation and attacks me.

“When are you gonna let me make love to you?” Harry whines straddling me.

“When are you gonna stop being so hot?” I murmur.

“You sound funny. Are you feeling alright, Niall?”

“I’m drunk.” I say matter-of-factly.

“Drunk?”

“Yes. I drank a lot of alcohol. I’m inebriated, trashed, intoxicated.” I mutter shutting my eyes.

“Oh, then I’ll take care of you.” He presses his warm lips against my forehead and I pass out.

-Several Hours Later-

My head is pounding so badly. I don’t want to wake up. My muscles are a little stiff and my mouth feels disgusting and dry. A hangover, just what I need. I groan and turn over in bed. My eyes shoot open when I don’t bump into a warm body.

“Harry?”

“Niall you’re awake.”  Harry smiles sitting beside me.

“Why weren’t you in bed?” I ask rubbing the sleep from my eyes.