Symphonyville In Ruins

High above the clouds, Poppy took a deep breath and smiled as she leaned on the edge of the balloon basket. Flower tried to pull herself up to take a look at the view for herself up.

"Isn't the world beautiful, Flower?" Poppy asked as she helped her up. The princess nodded in agreement. "And just think of all the wonderful new friends you're going to make!"

"I wike making fwiends!" Flower said, clapping her hands.

"Alright," Branch said, opening up a book titled You And Your Balloon. "In a short four hundred and fifty-six pages, I'm gonna know how to fly this thing."

"Ugh, Branch, we don't need a giant, comprehensive manual," Poppy insisted, tossing the book out of the balloon to his chagrin. "How hard can it be?"

Poppy hummed casually as she pressed a button on a console, only to send the balloon flying across the entire Troll World!

"All right, Poppy!" Sheila B shouted. "Easy on the buttons!"

"Sorry!" Poppy apologized. Flower thought she was going to barf.

"Shh! What was that?" Branch whispered. They heard what sounded like snoring coming from the pile of cotton candy. All three of them pushed some of it aside to find a familiar face slumbering with his little friend sucking on his finger. Both were covered in the sticky sugars.

Poppy smiled. "Biggie?"

"Oh, hello," he replied, waking up. "Sorry. I couldn't help myself. You know how I am around cotton candy. Oh, dear! Now look what's happened, Mr. Dinkles got all gummed up!"

Biggie tried to shake Mr. Dinkles clean, only to accidentally send him flying out of the balloon!

"Mr. Dinkles!" he gasped, looking over the basket. Luckily, he was just stuck to the edge. "Oh, there you are. I thought you were- Oh. Right, then. We'll just be on our way-"

Biggie screamed in shock as he noticed they were hundreds of feet in the air!

"Poppy, wh-where are you balloon-flying us to?!" he asked, still surprised.

"We're on a mission to help Barb unite the Trolls, and I'm so glad you're coming with us!" Poppy answered excitedly.

"I did what in the who now?"

"Hey, man, join the club," Branch said sarcastically. He noticed his daughter playing with a flower he attached to a basket he snuck on. He pulled her away and tried to readjust it.

"And I hope you didn't eat all the cotton candy, because Barb is gonna love it," Poppy added. She noticed Branch and the extra basket, and cleared her throat. "Branchifer?"

Branch cleared his own throat nervously. "Y-Yes, Poppifer?"

"What is this?" she asked suspiciously.

"Oh, it's nothing, nothing!" he lied, covering the lid with his whole body. "That-that-that-that's just my... man stuff."

Poppy gasped. "I love man stuff!"

Branch didn't know how, but he found his entire body being lifted with the lid as Poppy found wooden stakes and stones inside.