«--- New Faces ---»

We stood by the doorway of our new classroom ready for the exciting day ahead of us. As we entered the class I noticed a girl staring at us, I immediately looked away as I thought she was looking at my eye. I then sat down next to a window looking out at the students talking as they entered what would inevitably be the best year of their lives. (K-12 reference).

~~~~~~~~~~**^^^**~~~~~~~~~~
"Hi. What's your name," I heard Mori ask.
"Yuriko Saito. Call me Saito"
I immediately recognised the name and turned around.
"Saito. The girl I met at the grocery store?"
We began a conversation about who our new teacher would be and if anyone else we knew would be here. Just then the classroom began filling with new faces, Sho -chan sat down next to me.
"Where have you been?" I asked.
"My dad told me to pick up my hero suit before class started," he stated.
I nodded my head before turning my attention to the front the class. Suddenly my eyes lit up as I saw our teacher enter the room in his yellow sleeping bag. I immediately knew who that was, Aizawa. He used to babysit me when I was small as my mom is the R-rated hero Midnight, she knew him.
He looked my direction and winked at me, I returned it with a smile.
"Hello class I'm Aizawa your homeroom teacher, today we will be doing a quirk assessment" he said grumpily, "And the student with the least points will be expelled."
I knew he was joking, U.A would never do that. I watched as the confused faces turned into shock around me (well apart from Sho-chan's his face stayed the same as always) I let out a small laugh before going with Mori to change into the sports clothes.
———————————————
First we had to throw a ball as far as we could using our quirk, a girl named Ochaco Uraraka came first given the score 'infinity'. Next we had to do a race I watched as a Saito turned into someone else, distracting Ashido and coming in first place.Then it was my go, I summoned a cheetah and let it take over my body I than raced to the front leaving poor Kaminari behind. I made it in 3.6 seconds. Yay~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
It was finally the end of the day and me, Saito, Mori and a girl named Kymōna Cherī were talking before we all said bye and went home from our first day at U.A high. 💕🥳