Will you?

Shinobu Kocho and Mitsuri Kanroji just stared at (Y/n) as she stood there. The females simply had a connection as they stared at each other.

" Your eyes are pretty (Y/n)" a soft and silky voice broke the silence, his purple eyes digging into her (E/c) eyes.

"Thank you, Miss Kocho" She replied politely she pushes away some stray hair covering her face.

"Shinobu will be fine" she smiles at (Y/n) slightly tilting her head up to look at her.

"(Y/n) is just fine too" she smiles back at her feeling comfortable.

"Are you single (Y/n)?" The pink haired female bursts out in excitement and she smiles widely.

" Yes.. uhm Miss Mitsuri" (Y/n) answers quite shyily and one thought came into mind.

Were we ever together?  I mean we were always together but -- oh im thinking about him again

"Kanroji will be fine! but you have such a pretty face ehe. I wish I had a lover" she says sweetly and her hand goes up to her cheek resting her jaw.

" Whats your title (Y/n)"? Shinobu asks staring at her in wonder

Kanroji just lit up and nods proceeding to stare at the (h/c) hair girl.

"A title? Oh  I havent thought of it" she responds at lost. A bit dazed

"Flowers are very pretty" Kanroji responds dreamily, her mind seems to wonder off.

" Flower Hashira could be too, What do you think (Y/n)?" Shinobu asks with her normal silky voice.

"Hyakka... " (Y/n) trails off and Shinobu catches on it.

"Hyakka Hashira is nice so lovely" Kanroji says still somewhat daydreaming. Her face was flushed and her lids were have open.

Im a hashira now .. oh there was one missing a while a go. The Water Pillar...

"The Water Pillar? is he nice? " I say randomly as the thought of this mysterious person tugged at my heart.

"Hes alone and no one wants to be with him" Shinobu explains in a somewhat teasing way.

Ah hes a guy

"Dont be mean,  I mean yes he is alone" Kanroji tries to defend him

(Y/n) was left in wonder as their description was sparking something in her heart. Suddenly it was interrupted with a voice

" Shinobu-sama, we are in need of your assistance at the Butterfly Mansion!" a man with all black clothing appeared and his face was covered with a white cloth.

All three faced the voice of the direction, which was just simply infront of Shinobu.

"It seems they need me, Ill be off then" Shinobu waves and walks away heading to her Mansion.

" Ill go then too (Y/n),  ill go train the newbies. Or go look for a husband" Kanroji smiles sweetly and walks away.

(Y/n)'s POV

A husband?

I breath out finally collecting myself. A slight breeze dances around as the wind passed by. Noticing it was already afternoon

Its been a while since ive talked to other girls... Ive always been with Giyuu and.. Sabito.. even Oyakata- sama

"I should head back too" I mutter walking back to the Ubuyashiki household. Feeling a bit dazed at what happened today. But I smile a bit knowing that Ill get to know more.

The hashiras... t seems to be very fun but there was one missing, the water pillar? that reminds me of Mr.Urokodaki.

Once I reached the mansion I went straight Oyakata- sama room, I raise my hand to knock holding in my breath

"Come in (Y/n)" I hear Oyakata-sama say softly through the door before I coukd even knock. I push the door slightly and I walk in seeing his back faved towards me in a sitting position.

"How was it? " He continues and I breathe out I could feel a tug on my lips. My mind waners back to the short moment we interacted.

" It was ok, The Love Pillar and Insect Pillar are very interesting" I said a bit smiling, giggling a bit now thinking how funny they were

"Is that so? Ms. Hyakka Hashira" Oyakata-sama responds and smiles. I could feel myself blush.

"It was on the spot" I reasoned out but truly I didnt know where that came from.

"Its has a nice ring, Hyakka means hundred flowers " Oyakata- sama explains with such knowledge.

Suddenly he coughs, I could feel myself tense up as he continues to cough, it felt paiful. He was breathing with such a raspy sound.

its getting worse

"Im fine, I just need rest" he smiles at me and pats my head. I nod preparing to leave.

I should let him rest

"Take care Oyakata-sama" I say sadly and walk out closing the door behind me.The worry  didnt shake off.

I sigh and walk noticing it was already evening. I look down on my feet and daze off continuing to walk to somewhere

Time goes by so fast. Its dark again

" We used to train till night time" I giggle a bit remembering Giyuu and Sabito. I stopped and simply stood by not caring about my surroundings.

Giyuu..Sabito..

" Mr Urokodaki would train us till we were lying on the ground" I bit my lip as my head were filled with memories, my heart was came to pain and my mind succumbed to emptiness.

but here I am standing... alive.. and alone

Suddenly I could feel a tear on my face. My heart felt like it was in pieces. The darkness grew a cold atmosphere

They are gone...

I sniff as the tears continue to flow down my face. I sigh and wipe my tear stained cheeks. I hug myself, as the cold night taunted me.

I should have told you

My lips started to tremble and my eyes continued to water, I whimpered and as the tears wouldnt stop flowing. I wanted to scream.

I miss you...

Oyakata's POV
I cough loudly as soon as (Y/n) left, my lungs burned with every breath. The silence came and I found myself in peace. The stillness made me realize it was night time.

Demons.

I could hear wings flapping around, and it cawed knowing it was messenger.

"What news will I receive today from my child?" I say out loud and the kasugai crow landed with a soft thud.

"Water Pillar, Giyuu Tomioka is heading back from his mission and is requesting a personal audience with you." I smile and pat the crow.

Interesting

----------------------------------------------------------
THIS IS SUCH A FILLLERRR CHAPTERR MUWHAAHAHHAAH

WinterPtilopsis
Thankyu for the idea JANDJSNDJS

Yes im alive and I have nkthing to say for myself.

DO U WANT TO MEET GIYUU ? DO U WANT HIM TO BE UR HUSBAND

GOIZ GOIZZ

Myghad theres like ton of spoilers am mad now am here venting.

DewberryDragon Thankyuuuuu too for inspiring me

COMMENTTT LETSS TALKKKK

GIVE ME IDEAS TOO

VOTE CUZ yey

Share Share