Misplaced

3RD PERSON'S POV

The Final Selection had come to an end. The wisteria's had come into view, this time it wasnt simply disregarded; this time it gave them a huge feeling of security.

The atmosphere had change from the day this has started it was no longer of anxiousness.It was filled with relief and happiness, the sense of achievement was felt throughout the now; Demon Slayers.

"Congratulations on coming back!" The crow announced, it was the same crow fomr the first day.

"The fewest casualties so far! Only 1 had not made it" Suddenly the air had turned gloomy as the mention of the one who had not made it reached their ears.

The crowd knew who it was; a brave boy who had protected other before himself. A distunguished scar on his mouth and the rare color of his hair could no be forgotten.

One was heavily devastated by the news as memories flashed into the familiar blue eyed man. His conciousness had only returned now, he was still heavily injured.

"Sabito.." he clenches his teeth, each one had suddenly bowed down to this man;

"YOUR FRIEND HAD HELPED ME WHEN I WAS ALMOST DYING, THANK YOU!!!" A man stepped up and shouted, silence had followed.

Giyuu just stared at him with sad eyes, he didnt knew how to react. The pain in his body was nothing compared to what he felt in his heart. Heart strings tugged at him painfully; almost unbearable. His mind was in a daze as the pain had made him improperly function.

"ME TOO"

"HE WAS TRULY A HERO"

"THANK YOU" One by one everybody screamed in full gratefulness, and this had made Giyuu slowly tear up his eyes. He knew what he lost, at first he couldnt accept it; he didnt want to.

But all of this people who was thanking his friend had made him realize that Sabito was truly gone.

(Y/N)..

Giyuu snaps his head looking for the (H/c) girl, his eyes scanned every corner of the wisteria that had surrounded them.

A second time as his hearts drops and his eyes widen as (Y/n) couldnt be seen anywhere. He opens his mouth to call out her name but a warm greeting of exhaustion and pain had hit him all at once and soon he was in the ground lying down; darkness had greeted him.

"HELP HIM UP"

"He is seriously injured!"

"CHECK ON HIM!" A serious of worried screams erupted, as Giyuu Tomioka had now passed out.

(Y/n)'s POV

I breath heavily feeling the exhaustion slowly hit me, I lean on a tree trying to keep myself standing.

7 days feels so long in this hell. What day is it even?

I push myself up, trying to steadily walk. I breath slowly trying to heal myself, but a familiar scent had me stop walking.

My eyes widen in realization, as my heart raced up knowing my worst fears had come true.

No..no.. please..

I run towards the scent, pushing away branches that blocked my way. My knees buckles up making me trip to the ground, I stand up starting to feel weak,

I hold my head as it pounded crazily. I look up only to see blood splatters everywhere in the leaves, grass and branches of the trees. My lips started to tremble and my eyes started to water, a huge wave of emotions wash over me.

Terrfied I know this strong smell of blood, it was all to familiar to miss. My eyes become blurry as my cheeks started to get wet. I choke up forcing myself not to cry.

Sabito..

I stand up only to notice the famliar mask tha he wore; broke, chattered to pieces, tossed away lik trash. I pick up a piece holding it soflt against my chest. I close my eyes as the tears kept coming.

I wipe my tears with my sleeves, I sniff trying to calm myself down. A loud sob escapes my lips as I continued to cry. Its too painful.

Giyuu I.. hope..youre... alivee ..

My heart was in so much torture, my mind was going through much flashbacks, my body was shaking so much. Sabito's brotherly smile passses through my mind.

Why?

I open my eyes to see myself in a backyard, I look at my new surrounding as the dark, misty forest was no longer the place I was in.

I wipe my tears away using my sleeve and breathing in as I take in my new surroundings. The sound of soft ripples from the water had made me feel relaxed.

The suspicious place where I was now in had a yard of wisteria's.

The Final Selection.... what?

"Oh ? are you lost my child?" a soft voice said with gentleness. I snap my head at the sound, only to be faced with a man with a somehwat disfigured face.

I pull out my sword in caution and position myself despite feeling weak. I stare at him and he stayed silent. I didnt hear his footsteps,

is this part of the Final Selection? they didnt mention it.

He's presence is overwhelming even with such a nice aura, it was almost too terrfying

Im too weak to fight him off.

I clench my teeth and grip my sword tightly, I step my foot foward charging at him.

Huh?

My body couldnt move as my sword was pinched between two fingers, words were stuck at my throat . I sweat drop as my eyes stare at my sword that he was easily handling

When did he..

I look at him and he smiles at me sweetly which bothered me, I loosen my hand on the sword and let go of it.

"Are you suppose to be my new child?" he says once again his voice was dipped into honey.

"I.. I was just in The Final Selection" I stutter out still kinda pressured by him.

He must be one of the leaders...but why am I here?

"My what a rare flower " I look down, my body in pain but I stand still waiting for something to happend

"Would you like to get stronger?     your sense of determination is unwavering."  He continues, suddenly Sabito came into my mind. I clench my jaw tightly as I grip my clothes from the side. I felt something in me boil, my hatred for demons was undeniable at this point.

"Whoever you are, please teach me" I prostate myself politely as the greatness of this man was incomparable to mine.

"Ubuyashiki Kagaya" his tongue rolled off and I felt chills go through me.

That name..

-----------------------------------------------------------helooo soo what should we do next? Im running out ideas i literally so nuch bombarded in my mind.

SEND HALP

COMMENT SUGGESTIONS
VOTE CUZ MAKES ME HAPPY
FOLLOW TO BE UPDATEDD
SHAREEE PLSS SHARE THE LOVEE