♤I Bet You Never Had It Like This♤

Start from the beginning

He kept checking the time.He's looking forward to it but at the same time he isn't.He just wants to enjoy the movie he's watching but he can't.

Evetually, 3:00 PM comes.In 10-15 minutes Lucas, his soulmate, will be here.He tries to act calm but in reality, he's panicking.

He hears a knock on the door.His heart starts beating faster and faster.

Jungwoo gets up and almost falls back.Still with the blanket on, he slowly walks towards the door to open it.When he opens it, he peaks a bit through the door and sees Lucas looking at him.They make eye contact until Jungwoo fully opens the door to let Lucas in.

He looks so vulnerable.So pathetic.His eyes are so small and red and his nose is really red.He has bags under his eyes.That's all that Lucas could see because Jungwoo had his blanket covering him.

He walks in the living room to find a bunch of tissues on the table and a water bottle.

"Sorry for the mess.I'm not usually this messy."said Jungwoo in the smallest voice possible.
"Don't apologise.You don't have to."said Lucas.
"So- Never mind."

They both sit down.Jungwoo is literally shivering.You can hear his teeth chatter.

Lucas hugs Jungwoo.Well, he lays down while pulling Jungwoo onto him and holding him tight.It works to make Jungwoo warmer.

"Oh, what were you watching?"asked Lucas.
"Well I watched a lot of movies today but a couple of minutes before you came I started watching Black Mirror.It sucks though."said Jungwoo.
"Okay then, why don't we watch a good movie?What movie do you wanna watch?"
"This is embarrassing but I kinda wanna watch To All The Boys I've Loved Before."

This statement shocked Lucas.He wasn't expecting Jungwoo to like a movie named like that.Actually, taking a good look at his face, he does seem like someone who would like the movie.

Jungwoo got up.Well, tried to.He almost fell but Lucas caught him.

"Woah, wait.You almost fell.Just tell me what you need and I'll go get it."said Lucas.

Jungwoo was getting red.He covered more of his face with the blanket.

"There's a bag full of snacks in my room.I wanted to go get it."said Jungwoo, his voice being muffled by the blanket covering his mouth.

"I'll get it."said Lucas, getting up.
"First door after you walk up the stairs."said Jungwoo.

That was embarrassing.

Lucas quickly came back with the bag.Jungwoo's eyes lit up when he saw it, which Lucas thought was quite cute.

"Next time just ask me."said Lucas, giving Jungwoo the bag.

They sat back to how they were, this time the blanket covering both of them.They watched the movie while eating the snacks.Lucas thought the movie was boring but watched it to entertain sick Jungwoo.Lucas's only form of entertainment was Jungwoo ocasionally commenting on the movie, whether someone was being mean or an ocassional aww.

The movie was over fast.It was only 1 hour.Lucas didn't know what else to do.

"So, uhm, did you eat anything that's not snacks?"asked Lucas.
Jungwoo shook his head.
"Alright, I'll go make you soup."
"No, I can do it myself."said Jungwoo, getting up and falling back on the couch.

Jungwoo sighed.

"In the cupboards."said Jungwoo, face palming himself.

Jungwoo put the blanket over him again and tried to get up again.This time he succeeded.He stumbled a bit bit he succeeded.

He slowly walked to the kitchen.Lucas can't stay safe by himself, let alone cook something.

"I came to help 'cause I don't trust you."said Jungwoo.

However, Lucas pushed Jungwoo to a chair and they got really close.

"I don't need help.I can do it by myself."said Lucas.
"I don't think so."
"It's just noodle soup.The only thing I meed to do is boil water.What could possibly go wrong?"
"Well, a lot, considering this is you we're talking about."
"You're underestimating me."
"I choose to believe this way."
"Just sit down and relax."said Lucas, putting one finger on Jungwoo's lips to shush him.

Lucas went back to his work.Jungwoo was mentally and physically preparing himself to put any fire out.
Luckily, he didn't need to, which surprised him.

"See?I didn't burn anything.Now bon appetit!"said Lucas, putting the bowl of hot noodle soup in front of Jungwoo.

Jungwoo reached for the spoon, however, Lucas got it.

"Lucas, I can feed myse-"said Jungwoo, being interrupted by a spoonful of soup.

He thought this was ridiculous and cute at the same time.They're soulmates after all.Well, only one knows.

"Thank you for the meal."said Jungwoo."And for feeding me although I could've done it myself.I'm not that sick."
"You're welcome.And that's what my mom used to do when I was younger and got sick."

They went back to the living room.Lucas had his arm around Jungwoo to make sure he doesn't fall or anything.

Jungwoo felt weird and honoured at the same time.No one ever cared for him this much so he felt weird to be babied like that but also didn't mind it.

They sat back down, the same as before, Jungwoo laying on Lucas.This time, they were watching stuff on Lucas's phone.

It got really late.It was about 8 PM at this point.

"Lucas, you should probably get going.It's really late.I can pay for your ticket.Thank you for taking care of me."said Jungwoo getting up.

He succeeded but Lucas pulled him back down.

"No need to pay for ticket.I have money on me.It was really fun."said Lucas.

Jungwoo at least walked him to the door, even though it was quite difficult to.He leaned against the wall.

"Lucas, thank you for taking care of me."said Jungwoo, with the tiniest voice, hugging Lucas as tight as he possibly could.

Lucas returned the hug.

"No problem.See you tomorrow hopefully!"said Lucas.
"See ya!"said Jungwoo.

Lucas turned around and left.Jungwoo closed the door.He went back and collapsed on the couch, screaming in a pillow.

"I can't believe Lucas, my soulmate, took care of me today!"said Jungwoo out loud.

Eventually, Jungwoo fell asleep on the couch with his phone in hand.When he fell asleep his phone fell on the ground.He hoped to feel better tomorrow so he can see Lucas again.