After after party

Why do I keep getting myself in these awkward positions with him. I'm normally cool calm and collected and for some reason since he's waltzed in my life I'm losing control of things. I don't like it. It must just be a coincidence but I'm going to blame him anyway. After the awards show I was expected to go to the after party. I didn't want to but MTV wanted me to and they wanted me to go with Tana. I liked her but she's a party girl. I went back to my house to get changed for the after party. My team went into overdrive. Fixing my hair and doing a full smoky eye look. I changed into my 2nd look of the night it was a simple black strappy silk dress that just clung to correct places finishing mid thigh. I paired it with ysl heels and matching bag. Sexy but still chic. I rolled at my eyes realising my outfit choices paired perfectly with Post Malone's. I noted I'd need to ask if our management have been in touch. I was pulled out if my daze with Maddie snapping her fingers Infront of my face. Our car was here. She was coming with me, some of her manager friends would be there. I wonder if Post Malone's manager was one of them. I'll try to keep my eye on them.

Paparazzi where everywhere when I arrived. Shouting at me about Ross, Jaz and Post. I smiled for the cameras but ignored the questions. I stopped for some pictures with fans that where waiting outside and headed in taking a deep breath. I walked through the throngs of people checking Maddie was still behind me noticing that a small film crew was with me. I'd just got used to it now. Tana threw herself on me when she saw me.
"I'm glad you came!!" She's me a glass of champagne. I look around her crowd and see Post Malone sat talking away to Modsun. I quickly look away and join her conversation with one of the MTV producers.  I sit in the middle of them. They are really nice but loud. I wouldn't normally associate with groups like this but MTV has pushed me into new social situations and I need to make some new friends. I just didn't think it would be this friend group. I suppose we are not too different just I'm more low-key. Like completely under the radar. I don't know how I seemed to do it but I led a really private life. Maybe it's because people thought I was boring.
I felt an arm snake around the back of the booth I was sat at. A heavily tattooed hand resting on the shoulder next to me. I wasn't sure who I was sat next to but I'm guessing that they where getting the full Post Malone experience. I saw him stoke the hair off her shoulder. He was obviously in full flirt mode. I flipped my hair and reached to top up my champagne. He looked up at me. Must be the first time he had spotted me because he seemed shocked to see me. I nodded curtly at him. I sat back down as Tana handed me a shot of tequila. We waited for the cameras and took the shot together. Some girls had to take a chase, it doesn't bother me. Tana came over to sit with me chatting and decided it was time to take about 1000 selfies. I wasn't used to this. But I'm a good actress. I pouted and smiled and posed the way they wanted me to. I sat back down and felt an arm pull me close I looked down to the heavily tattooed hand resting on my thigh.

"Is this the content they want?" He slurred

"Shit how much have you drank?" I looked up at him

"Enough" he rubs his face with his free hand. Sitting here like this with him felt pretty natural. Well he did spend over an hour in his car in perfect silence.
"You look good, feel like we seem to match" he chuckles. I turn to face him shocked he thought the same 

"I was thinking that! I'm guessing there's been discussions. Matching couples outfits" I roll my eyes

"For the non existent couple?" He smirked.

"Well it doesn't look like that to them" I nod at the camera "especially sat like this"

"Do you want me to move?" He cocks an eyebrow cockily

"No it's fine" I keep my face neutral.

"Oh so which is it, you either like my attention or you like the publicity?"

"Excuse me?" I turn to him staring him down

"Ok ok, lil mamma it was a joke" he tilts my fave to him "I know it's my attention you like" I scoff

"Your so self absorbed" I huff folding my arms

"Loosen up at bit" he runs his hand up and down my side. Grazing my boob. The touch sends tingles across my stomach to my pubic area. I roll my eyes. It's just the pent up sexual tension in my body since splitting with Ross.

"I am loose" I narrow my eyes at him

"Jeez if this is you loose I wouldn't like to see you wound up tight" he scoffs . I  get up and top my champagne up again. "The views not too bad though" I look over my shoulder to see him perving.

"Eyes up Posty" I tap his chin up as I sit down

"I can't work you out" he squints at me. I tilt my head questioningly urging him to go on "you come across as this boring, prude control freak but I don't know I've got a feeling thats not all of you" I scoff

"I'm not sure how to take that" I look into the crowd. Tana sits next to me and waves Infront of my face.

"So I'm guessing your coming the after after party at Austin's?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me

"No" I scoff and roll my eyes " I've got a meeting in the morning and my PT is coming early. Maybe next time" I feel his hand squeeze my side and I turn back to him as Tana boos me playfully

" Live a little" he smiles. I just shake my head " next time? Promise me?" He holds out his pinky I roll my eyes dramatically and intertwine my pinky with his "it's law now. Next time I invite you you have to come" he winks at me

"Well on that note, it's been a pleasure as always" I stand up to leave.

"I'll walk you to the door" I look at him confused "well it's what a dutiful boyfriend would do"

"You realise we aren't an actual couple right?" I laugh as we walk through the crowd

"What? We're not?" He fakes shock and puts his hand on his chest

"Goodnight Austin" I laugh as I step out the door