0 - Prison

"Alright, breakfast time! Everyone head to the mess room!"

Beep!

The whizzing of the cell doors opened, as the entire hall of prisoners got out of bed. Walking down alone or in groups, prison was somewhat peaceful as many were heading for some grub to eat. A young man was mindlessly walking down some stairs to the first floor when he stopped, approaching one of the open cells.

His hair was curly and black, tied back as he looked into the cell. Lying on the bed, one cell mate hadn't bothered to wake up yet. Walking to the bed, he started tapping the mans shoulder who refused to wake wake up.

"Adachi-san, it's time to go..." The young man only shook harder as Adachi began to groan, turning his back on him.

"Lay off Yoji-san, give me a few more minutes...mm..." He said, refusing to get up even as footsteps approached the cell.

Yoji shrugged at his friends insistence, shrugging as one of the guards caught wind of their exchange. Walking inside, Yoji nodded to the guard as he exited the cell. "Well, see you later Adachi-san..."

"Wait, wha- HEY! IM UP IM UP!" Adachi was surprised when he felt something grab his body, dragging him out of bed as he hurriedly got back up. One of the guards had come inside, angrily looking at Yoji as he slowly got out of bed.

"Cmon Adachi, it's time to go." The guard said, pointing to the exit as he begun to leave. Waving to Yoji, the former egocentric police dick couldn't help but follow them.

Prison life hadn't been all that hard, he just needed to keep quiet and do what he was told. The months just seemed to go by as Adachi did his sentence in peace, no interruptions, no friends, no personas. But things wouldn't go his way, he just seemed to always attract attention. 

Ever since he was transferred to the detention center.

"Yoji you dick, why didn't you tell me?!" Adachi shouted, as his acquaintance smirked while walking away. Yoji Turles was one such person, who Adachi unfortunately met on his first day.

I think I miss the police station... Fixing his prison uniform, he followed Yoji from behind as they went to the mess hall. It was just another day in prison, with Adachi going to sit alone after picking out his food. The food tasted ok, but it sure as hell could never beat his tofu and stew back at his apartment.

Maybe even Dojima's cooking, though that would be a bit of a stretch. Not too long after, two other prisoners made their way to his table.

"Who the hells this?" Adachi turned to see a stranger sitting beside him, smirking as he sat in silence. Inspecting his food, Adachi started to groan as the two moves closer to him.

These shit-heads again... Adachi yawned, watching the two as they tried to intimidate him.

"I heard he murdered some women, you're quite the lady killer aren't you...?" The shorter of the two pat Adachi's back, smiling as he sat to his right with the other to his left. Adachi was basically sandwiched as this point, not able to move out of his seat.

Can't these guys piss off? I'm trying to eat here... He was starting to get irritated, gripping his knife tightly as the man to his left whispered something in his ear. "We'll get to the point, were planning to break out of here..."

"No thanks." Adachi brushed them off before returning to his meal, ignoring the frowned expressions as they refused to move.