Blast from the past

(Sam's POV)

 I sat still, thinking of what happened today, Dimitri found out the hard way what my family was, after he woke up he ran. Its funny, in a way, he did not faint from the sight of my mother's body exploding into an oversized wolf and attack someone, no he fainted at the sight of the rest of my pack who are all use to nudity and didn't bother with clothes.

 I was deciding wether or not I should go to his house, he probly won't be there yet. Suddenly Kris yelled my name, "SAM!" From the tone of his voise I'm geussing something was wrong. I quickly walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. Kris, Kile, Snow, mom, and dad were all staring at the tv with horror written all over their faces. I looked at the tv and saw the news was on, Kris turned up the volume.

 "-Behind me we can see the paramedics rushing to save this boy's life, lets see if they will tell us what they think." She runs up to a man in medic clothing that was stained with fresh blood, a lot of fresh blood. "Sir! Can you tell us if the boy will live?" The medic's face was hard, and strained "His chances, are very low." Confused as to why my family looked so, devestated. I shook my head, "What is so-" A picture of a boy.

 "-again, Dimitri Vikvikerson, hit by a truck and pinned to a brick wall." She paused, "We now have a video of the accident from a coffee shop's camera." I felt my heart stop as I watched Dimitri walking on the sidewalk, head down, as a truck sped its way dow the street and swerve toward him. I watched his body connect with the truck and get slammed into the brick wall to his side. The truck pulled away and peeled out of the camera's view while Dimitri's body fell in a motionless lump in the ground.

 I wasn't breathing. I kept seeing it in my head. The impact. I could practicly hear his bones snapping. "Sora, that ambulance. What side of town is it on?" Kile spoke but it didn't register in my head. "What? That's not an abulance, that's one of-" He stopped talking and his pained expression turned murderous. "What?" A name flashed in my head, and it just confused the hell out of me. Shrugging it off my wolf had gone into overdrive and slammed the walls of my head trying to get out.

 I flinched and held my head, his growling rang in my ears, and my ears alone. I could see flashes of him shaking his head back and forth. My eyes flickered between black and green. Finally giving up I let him claw his way out and bolt out of the house. I ran on the road into town not bothering to hide, as I came up a dark ally that led to the accident site I slowed.

 I froze when the smells hit my nose, they were not that of hospitals but a darker smell of coal and ashes mix with burnt pine. It was a very distinct smell, one that I hated. One that I wanted to rip from my memory. I turned and ran to were the burning smell would lead me.

 Tentively I crept over the scent boarder that marked the end of my pack's land, and the start of Darkday's land. The woods seemed to move around me, like shadows. The air smelled stagnent, no birds sung besides the occasional caw of a crow. I trotted quickly only one thing in mind, Dimitri. After a while of stiff trotting I made it to aunt Meera's house, I shifted and pulled on a pair of shorts hanging from a tree. All woods around werewolves' houses are littered with random clothes.

 Knocking on the door I tried not to breath as much, the smell of ash was overpowering. Meera opened the door looking pissed off, when she saw me something flicked in her eyes, she closed the door some so I couldn't see in side and tightly smiled at me. "Sammy! Honey what are you doing all the way out here? Sora finally let you near me?" With a blank expression I looked in her eyes. "Where is he?" Her right eye twitched and she tilted her head in an awkward way, "What are you talking about? Who are you looking for?" He voise was just a pitch too high, her smile just a thread too big, her eyes just a shadow too dark. He was here. My mate was somewhere in this house.

 My frown deepened and I felt my blank face morphe into a glare, my hand snaked out and grabbed her throat. I lifter her off the ground and held her by her jaw, "Don't play games with me! Where the fuck is he?!" My wolf was beyound pissed, he had complete control over my actions and was willing to kill as many people as it took to get our mate back. A little voise from inside sung through the door, "Help me." I pushed the door open to see a little girl, about 5 years old, wearing a big shirt as a dress and clutching a teddy bear to herself. Her eyes were green, her hair was a brilliant red.

  She was a werewolf, but not from this pack. She had bruises covering her arms and legs, Meera growled, "Damnit William! What the fuck did I say about keeping the bitch in her room?!" A boy walked around the corner, he looked like Meera, only younger. He glared at the little girl who squeacked and ran to me, hugging my leg. "Dom get your ass back in that room now!" He yelled at the little girl making her hide behind my leg more. The boy's eyes looked up to my face and he paused, clearly intimidated by the expression on my face.

  He then looked at Meera "Mother, who is this?" Meera glared down at me, "My brother's son." She spat the last word at me, in a tone that yelled she knew something I didn't. I tightened my grip on her neck and herd her jaw pop out of play. She screamed in her closed mouth. "One more time. Meera. Where. Is. He?" She gripped my arm and chuckled at me. Growling loudly I threw her into the boy and stalked into the house.

 The little girl gripped the shorts I was wearing and ran to keep up with me, poor girl. I looked around and spotted stairs leading down. "That door is locked Mr." The little girl spoke softly, as if she was scared I would get angery with her. I walked down to the door anyway and my wolf's hearing picked up on sounds. "-do we know which one of them will reacted to it? The last formula was too strong and drove the subject into a sex crazed frenzy for days." Shuffling, and a clinking sound.

 "Like I said before Millward. That is one good thing about humans, there are lots of them. It doesn't matter if this formula won't work right because we can try again on a different human." A pause then a muffled scream that turned into moaning. "Millward, heal the new one. I want to use him." I was frozen to the spot, hand gripping the handle of the door.

 Memories filled my head, voises, darkness, crying. It was then that Sora saved me, it didn't matter what the bastards did to him, he fought on. I remember the first night I saw him, singing to himself about food. I watched him nearly the whole night, the other boys looked at him weird. Mother didn't care for me, father was just one of many that trained us. Sora's eyes spotted me and he turned his thinning body to face me, and just stared back. After a while I moved closer and his intence stare made me happy. "I will never blink!" he shouted to me from across the room made of trees. I giggled and blinked at him, he had pointed and laughed like a maniac "Hah! Muhahaha! I win! I am the king of the never blinking game! Oh, I have a splinter... odd. I don't know how that got there."

 My mind was pulled back into the pressant when a voise that confurmed my suspisions spoke, "Who the hell are you? Where am I?" My grimp on the door tightened, I could feel the metal denting with the force. Growling I broke the locked door and let it fall to the floor. The sight inside had my body shaking with anger. Such familiar red hair, hate filled eyes, tall lanky body that seemed to jerk with every movement. The man who killed my birth mother stood over Dimitri, a boy chained to the wall was sweating and since he was naked i could see he was having problems.

 The red haired evil man that haunted my childhood. He smirked at me, "Sam, how nice to see you again. How long has it been? 13 years?" I growled, Sora is not going to like this.