I forgot about the Punch

I smacked Kris's head when he pulled into Dimitri's driveway "What took you so long?" He smiled and shrugged as Dimitri and Mitch walked up behind me. "I had to get the food for your mum. He is all over the place today. The, uh, cousins are already arriving and are a little upset we have to cancel the midnight noise."

 I frowned and shook my head as he handed me my helmet "Just drive Mitch and the others safely, I will take Dimitri." He raised an eye brow at me and herded the family into the BMW, Dimitri started to walked over to them but I grabbed his shirt and gently pulled him back. "Where do you think you are going?"

 He blinked up at me and pointed to the car "With them." I smiled "That's a five seater, with your family in the back and mine in the front every seat is taken. You are coming with me." His eyes widened and he looked at my sleak black crockrocket.

 I handed him my helmet and buckled it for him, I climbed on and flipped the back pegs down for him, he stared at me funny. "Well, climb on we have to catch up with Kris." He hesitantly got on, I looked over my shoulder as I leaned forward "Hold on tight!"

 I herd him squeak and his arms wrapped around my waist tightly as I sped out of the driveway and down the winding road. It wasn't long before we caught up with Kris, he was going 90 in a 55 zone. I rolled up next to the driver's side and reached down knocking on the window, he smiled at me as I yelled at him to slow down. He didn't.

 I rolled my eyes and got in front of him and slowled the bike, he growled at me in the mindlink *Hey!* I looked back at him and frowned, Dimitri's head was pressed close to my back. I was loving having him this close to me.

 *Don't hey me, any other time I would race you but you have humans in the car. Watch your speed.* He glowered at me and followed me the rest of the way home, there were cars lining our long driveway and I slid the bike back down the side of the house and into the back yard. Those that came on foot, in wolf form, shifted back before Dimitri's eyes opened.

 They already had clothes on by the time I hopped off the bike, followed by Dimitri. He stumbled a little and pulled off the helmet. "I will never get on that thing again!" I stuck out my bottom lip at him "Awe I didn't go that fast." He looked up at me threw his helmet hair "It wasn't the speed. That damn thing feels weird, my crotch hurts." The last part was more to himself than me but everyone here herd it and stopped their snickering when I glared.

 "SAM!" I flinched when mom's voise rang around the yard. I turned to see him stalking threw the parting people toward me. I cursed and bolted around the side of the house and in the front door. "SAM GET YOUR OVER SIZED ASS BACK HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" I yelled back when I slipped threw the back door and into the crowed again "I don't have an over sized ass! You're thinking of dad!" I herd a growl from inside and laughes from the crowed. "Oh. You're right. Never mind that part then."

 I toppled to the ground from his weight suddenly on my back, he pulled me into a choke hold and held fast. "What I don't get a hello kiss anymore? You have been gone all day, I had to find more help with the dinner preparations." I reached back and pulled him in front of me locking my legs around his side pinning his arms.

 "Well sorry! I literally just pulled up, and you can cook dinner for everyone here alone, you do it every time!" He snorted at me and pushed my head back with his foot "So! You could have helped with the hunting!" I bit his toe.

 "Ah! You just bit my foot!" He pulled away from me "So?" He glared at me and slipped his flipflop off and hit me in the head with it. "Do you know how many germs are on my feet?! I walk around the kitchen, the forest, your bedroom, and the bathrooms!" I looked at him funny "What's so bad about my bedroom?"