A-Z//David - imagine

Requested by CirqueDuPsycho

"So this is your place?" You questions his true motives. Did you actually trust this strange man?
"Looks a little out of your league." You teased, needing to stay in character.

"You're a little out of my league." He bit back. "Burn."

The tension thickened between you two as the rough-and-tough vampire entered the two-floor-three-bedroom condo. There was no hellhound to be seen.

"You sure your Master won't mind us being here?" You backed up against the wall closest to the stairs, knowing the path to your room.

"Max is out on a date. He won't be back anytime soon." David bit your ear as you ran your hands up and down his chest, leaving a trail of invisible sparks between you two.

"You'd look a lot hotter without your clothes." You said, kicking your bedroom door shut and tossing your shirt to the side. "Actually, they'd look a lot better on my floor, Daddy."

David growled out of pure impatience and shrugged his trench coat off before kicking his boots off to follow.

Soon you both were completely nude and panting like dogs, the extracurricular activity taking it out of you two. His hands were on your hips, guiding you as you rode him in reverse cowgirl.