"Oh, and what did you find? Anything juicy?"

"Nothing much. But we did find some pictures of Niall at Disneyland from about a month ago and he was with a girl. We couldn't really see her face in the photos, so it could have been anyone. But we think it's Hailee Steinfeld." Michaela divulged.

"Do you have the pictures? I want to see them." I asked excitedly.

"Yeah." Lauren told me as she opened her phone and after a few seconds of scrolling she handed it to me. "Here they are." And as soon as I saw them, I had to contain myself from laughing, because obviously that girl was me. I bit the insides of my cheeks to avoid laughing until it hurt. At which point I just tried to not move a single muscle in my face and I failed obviously, I broke into a huge smile.

"I think it's Hailee. It does look like her." I lied through my teeth. I didn't want anyone to suspect that it was me.

"Yeah, we think so too." Vic told me. And then the opening act came on stage, it was Sam Fischer and he was pretty good. But obviously not as good as my boyfriend. He sang for 30 minutes, getting the crowd all hyped up before Niall came on stage. And finally, after lots of waiting, it was time for Niall's show. I was beyond thrilled to see him perform live by himself on tour.

Niall walked out and the crowd erupted in screams and cheers, everyone eager to see him perform, and of course, I cheered along with them. I had to support my boyfriend. I could hear the music starting and a few seconds later, Niall started singing Cross your Mind, and the crowd sang along with him.

"Hello Houston, how are ya?" He asked as soon as he was finished with the song. Then he spotted me in the crowd and did a little wave, making all the girls around me start screaming his name, Victoria included. While I just laughed and waved back at him, but I didn't scream his name like a maniac.

He played a few more songs, switching between the ones from the new album and the first one. I was honestly having a great time. Then came the time for Still, one of my favorite songs, and Niall knew it was one of my favorites. When it first started Niall looked straight into the area I was in with a big smile on his face before he winked. No one else knew, but that wink was directed towards me. It was so cute how he still made me feel special while having thousands of girls screaming his name and trying to get his attention.

Niall kept singing, walking all through the stage, and just as he was singing the last lines of the song he stood directly in front of my area. Everyone started raising their hands wanting to touch Niall, since he wasn't playing his guitar, so naturally I did the same. And before I knew what was happening Niall crouched down and took my hand in his, sending bolts of electricity through my spine with just his simple touch. And of course everyone around me started screaming and Victoria took out her phone and started recording. Niall sang to me and the whole world around us disappeared, we were in our own little bubble, I forgot about everyone around me as I stared into his eyes.

"But I'm standing here with you just tryna be honest
If honesty means telling you the truth
Well I'm still in love with you" And while he sang 'I'm still in love with you' he squeezed my hand, to let me know that he meant what he sang. I was so into the moment and then I was more than confused, I couldn't stop myself from saying

"What?" With a confused look in my face obviously. Had he really meant it?

"I love you." He spoke into the microphone, making it seem as if he had changed the song and added those final words. He was still holding my hands and looking into my eyes. I couldn't help but answer

"I love you too." Before a huge grin spread across his face, and it must've matched the one in my face. He smiled at me one more time before letting go of my hand and getting back up to continue with the next song. What the fuck had just happened? Did Niall just tell me he loved me? And in front of thousands of people? I was still in shock, until Victoria snapped me out of it by smacking my arm

"What the fuck was that?" She asked, waiting for an explanation. She had seen it all first hand, she had obviously seen our interaction up close and knew that there was a story behind it, shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! How are you enjoying the story so far? It's finally time for the concert! What did you think of Niall's little surprise for Soph? I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr