"Look I'm sorry you lost your boyfriend that must hurt a lot, but you changed into a completely different person you used to be the cheerleading captain" he sat next to me.

"Who are you to tell me how to live my life?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm not telling you how to live your life. I just don't understand how you went from Malibu Barbie to Walking Dead and your still a zombie" he laughed.

"You don't know what I've been through," I said calmly. "You can tell me I got time" he placed his feet on the seats in front of us. "I don't know you from a can of paint..." I scrunched my eyebrows up. "That's what makes it better" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I watched my boyfriend die in front of me, and I couldn't stop it. My best friend caused his death, and she acted as if nothing happened for months laughing in my face. I was pregnant that night...I suffered a miscarriage, so an-any chance of having him with me was ripped away from me that night" I started tearing up, wrapping my arms around my legs.

"I got diagnosed with depression, so I got some medication, and I had a damaged leg from the accident. I got pills for that too. Sometime later, my mom and I found out my dad cheated, and my mom kicked him out they were childhood sweethearts. I kinda went off from there I kept taking pills I was in a constant state of euphoria and unawareness. Went to every party even college parties" I wiped my face with the back of my hands, my hoodie engulfing my small hands.

"One night I came home from a party I saw my pet pig dead in my bathroom. I wasn't taking care of him and neglected him somehow he got into my pills and took them, and he died too. Hannah died, and she made these dumbass tapes, and I was on one, but I didn't want to listen to it. I was really out of it. I probably might not have listened to it sober. One day when I got home, the maid let Tony in, and he locked my bedroom door and made me listen to them" I started crying my eyes out.

Cyrus grabbed me and pulled me towards him. "She said that the day, I lost it and I forgot about her I became a drug addict that I caused her death and well I found out Sherri my best friend she caused my boyfriend's death and one about Mr Porter " I wiped my face again.

"I-i-i", I tried to calm myself down cause I was hiccuping. "I needed that cause after that I just stopped...I went poosh" I made a motion with my hand going down. "I became depressed, and I felt everything, but I started getting better I think I needed to feel everything and come to terms with the fact that its reality" I reached in my bag for tissues to blow my nose.

"So why don't you be yourself again?" He asked. "I'm afraid," I say under my breath. "Of what?"

"If I act like the old me I'll become her again" I stared at my short nails once manicured beautifully. "Not necessarily you can be happy again, you've learnt from the past, so you grow" I looked up at him. "Where did you come from?" I asked him. I felt so much better talking with someone who knew absolutely nothing about me.

"My parents are going through a divorce and my sister, and I see a therapist like every damn day" he rolled his eyes. "I stopped going to mine. She made me feel like shit. Asking questions like why would you overdose on drugs? Your sixteen, how is your parent's divorce affecting you?"

"For real? Man, she needs dick," I snorted. "Oh was that funny my bad?" I moved his arm from around me and got up. "Where are you going?" He asked, confused. "You listened to me, so I'm giving you your seat", he chuckled. "I was playing with you sit down" I sat back down. "I have to go to some dumbass special skills class with Mr Porter this afternoon", I grumbled, eating my food.

"I'm in it too don't worry I'll make it fun for you," he said, leaning back on his elbows with his legs still propped up. "Great" I took off my hoodie. "Your actually not bad looking"

I laughed. "What the hell!" I pushed him playfully.

"I'm being honest I don't do fake bullshit. See how sexy I am? I would never cover this up" he wiggled his eyebrows. "In your dreams", I snorted, trying not to laugh. I haven't been this way in a while, especially with another boy. Cyrus seemed different, so what did I expect.

~Timeskip~

"Hello everyone welcome I just want to remind you this is a safe place and feel free to express your emotions and ask questions." Mr Porter addressed the class. I raised my hand "Ella."

"Why do I have to testify at court but you're not arrested for not reporting the rape of a minor?" I titled my head, "I didn't know who it was Ella. I couldn't just report it without a name", he answered. "Mhmm yeah whatever" I rolled my eyes and took out my headphones and put them in, zoning out for the rest of the afternoon.

"Hey it's over" I raised my head slowly. "Time to go," Cyrus said, holding my bag in his hand. I take out my phone and text my mom to come for me. "Can I see your phone for a minute?" He asked. I passed it to him. "If you ever need someone call. Catch you later, Ella" he handed me my bag and walked off.

I looked at the screen. 

Cyrus💣 

Mmm interesting