9-𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

Start from the beginning

The boys are with Aleria so I was good for the rest of the day but I'm just stuck. Zion and I had a talk and we decided to keep it to ourselves for a while but to make it clear we are indeed together.

I had a few hours left and I don't even know what I wanna wear. I grabbed my stuff and headed to the mall. I tried to call my brother but I got no answer, he's been real tied up lately trying to make sure everyone was safe.

I pulled up to the mall, parked and walked inside and it was crowded as usual, especially because it was Saturday so I'm sure some new Jordan's came out or something.

Walking into Gsuwoo I was greeted by the employees, my goal was to have a store like this. It was so nice, well put together, and well known.

I headed to the dresses and looked around seeing this cute, short black dress with bandanna designs on the side. Picking it up I headed to the dressing room and tried it on. It fit perfectly walking out to get someone's opinion I came face to face with a short, pretty thick girl, when she seen me she smirked.

"You look nice, what's the occasion?" She asked and I didn't know if I wanted to answer or not her vibe was off I could feel it.

"I'm going to a dinner with someone" I simply answered walking to the big mirror getting a better look and she followed.

"With your babydaddy Keith?" She asked still smirking. I slowly turned around.

"Um who are you?" I answered crossing my arms I was confused at this point and a little creeped out. I've never seen this bitch before and I hope she not on no funny shit because I really don't feel like slapping a bitch today.

"Oh I'm sorry let me introduce myself, I'm Keith's girlfriend Reina" She said holding her hand out for me to shake. I tried to hold in my laugh but I couldn't.

"Oh shit my bad that was rude of me, it was nice to meet you Keith's girlfriend Reina" I laughed walking away leaving her with a mug on her face.

Keith's girlfriend??!! I haven't heard no funny shit like that in a while I needed that laugh. Taking the dress off I grabbed some cute black heels too and headed to the register.

I walked out the store seeing Reina and some other girl with her, they seen me and it was clear that they were talking about me. I smiled and waved walking towards the exit heading back home, I'm definitely going to talk to Keith about this.

______
Jace

Ever since we found out that Jaceyon has sickle cell it's been really fucking with me. I don't know how to take it in, Aleria doesn't ever leave his side and I haven't for a while either but I want the best for him and I have to provide for my family.

I lowkey been being messy lately. Not handling shit like how I'm supposed to. Going to meetings drunk, not really speaking up, just not being myself it's just a lot to handle, ion see how my pops could do it.

"Yo" Zion said coming in my office without knocking.

"You don't know how to fucking knock nigga?" I mumbled not even looking at him.

"My fault but there's someone here to see you, you might wanna straighten up because it's kind of serious so I've been told" He said and I shrugged.