7-𝘉𝘪𝘨 𝘛𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦

Zion^^^

______
Jace POV

I pulled out of the drive way following behind my sister. Aleria grabbed my free hand and smiled at me making me shake my head. No matter what me and this woman go through I'll always be there for her. We sat in comfortable silence just bumping to the music.

She then looked behind her and turned the music down. "Babe that van has been on our tail for a little minute now, I'm surprised you haven't noticed" She said making me look back and I sighed.

"Call my sister" I demanded speeding up a little while they did the same. She put my sister on speaker.

"Hello?" She answered quickly.

"Nae there's a van behind us, you know what to do, I showed you all the new shit I got done to your car activate it now and go to our secret spot, do not go home, stay safe I love you" I told her and Aleria raised her eyebrows.

"Ight bet, I love you too bro see ya" She said hanging up. Just then I could see her windows get darker and her tires tighten up, meaning the car is in bullet proof mode. She sped off and made a left turn.

"Open the glove compartment and push the gold button" I demanded and she quickly opened it and pushed it. I sped off and made a right turn getting on the interstate. They followed and I seen a different van head the way my sister went.

"Get in the back with the baby and make sure he's straight I'm about to drive mad crazy" I told her and without hesitation she did as told.

When I seen that she had her seat belt on and was situated I took off not looking back. I don't know who the fuck this is buh they ain't getting us.

_______

Janae POV

"Hold on boys, mommy is about to drive a little crazy" I told them and they said ok in unison. I pushed this other button and it gave us an extra seatbelt. Uzi did all of this and I am thankful, I hate that we have to go through this but at least we're prepared.

I took a sharp turn down an alley and looked back seeing that no one was behind me. I kept going down the road and took a left then press my map in my car seeing if anyone else was around and found nothing. I lost them.

I pulled up to this wall and pressed a button and let it open up and drove inside. I took a deep breath and parked in the garage. I sat in the car for a second then looked back to see if my boys were ok and Santos was laughing and Nova looked scared out of his mind. "Let's do that again!!" Santos yelled making me shake my head.

"Let's go" I laughed getting out of the car opening the door for them.

"What happened? Why were we going so fast?" Nova asked as I unlocked the house door. I tried to ignore him because I didn't wanna tell him the truth but I didn't wanna lie to him either.

"Take y'all shoes off and go in the living room" I told them and they listened. I pulled out my phone and called Aleria.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Y'all ok? We made it" I asked her and I walked in the living room seeing that the boys already got comfortable by turning the Tv on. "