Underwater Laughter

One day, Marcus was at the beach, swimming in the ocean. A squid had it's tentacles holding Marcus's arms out as it tickled his belly. Marcus was laughing and giggling. As he was tickled, he spotted an ocean monument under the water. "Woah... That's amazing~ I've never seen guardians before~" Marcus decided to take a short trip there. He went back to his house and grabbed a bunch of long-lasting water-breathing potions and put them in his backpack. He ran back to the beach and looked in the water and at the ocean monument. He pulled out a water-breathing potion and drank it down. He jumped in the water and swam deep into the water, being facinated that he can breathe in the water. He swan to the monument's entrance and a guardian noticed him. Marcus froze as the guardian swam up to him and started swimming around him, scanning his eye around him. Marcus felt slightly uncomfortable. The single eye staring at him was... creepy... The guardian stopped in front of Marcus and continued to stare. Marcus reached out to it to pet it but before he could touch it, the guardian extended his spike causing Marcus and flinch back in fear. The guardian giggled, it retracted his spikes and gave Marcus a friendly nudge and allowed him to pet him. Marcus smiled nervously and rubbed the guardian's head. "Heh... Y-You're cute~" The guardian nudged Marcus into the monument. "Oh! Ok~" Marcus said as he swam inside. The guardian swam ahead a bit and looked at Marcus. "Oh! You wanna lead me somewhere~?" The guardian nodded and swam ahead. Marcus quickly followed behind and tried not to lose track of the guardian. The guardian swam to a room at the top of the monument. When Marcus followed it into the room, he saw the guardian talking to an elder guardian. Marcus felt a bit nervous and he shook a bit. As the elder guardian was talking, he spotted Marcus and swam to him. He got right into Marcus's face and stared at him, causing Marcus to back away into a wall. The elder guardian got closer and continued to stare. Marcus felt a horrible chill go down his spine and he felt extremely fatigued. The elder guardian saw the fatigue in his face and used it's tail to give Marcus friendly tickles on his belly causing him to laugh. The guardian giggled and it squeaked loudly. Then a bunch of guardians came in the room and saw Marcus. Marcus felt a bit overwhelmed, but the staring eyes didn't bother him anymore. Marcus giggled as the guardians nuzzled him and asked for pets. One guardian fired a weak laser at Marcus's tummy causing his to burst with laughter and cover his tummy. The guardians seem to like that reaction so they starting firing their lasers at Marcus's ticklish spots. Marcus starting crying with laughter as the tickly lasers got at his tummy, sides, and armpits. He was squirming so much he accidentally trapped his feet in small holes that lead to a room below. He tried his hardest to pull his feet out, but they were stuck. Then, he felt two guardian tail gently brushing against his trapped feet causing him to laugh louder. He was laughing hysterically. But then, he realized that he stopped being able to breathe in the water. The water breathing potion must've wore off. He scrambled for his backpack, but the tickling made him squirm around so much the potion bottles broke and all the potions spilled out. Marcus desperately banged on the prismarine ceiling to get to air, but it was no use. The guardians realized that Marcus was drowning and they started to panic. The elder guardian quickly took out a piece of glowing fish, gave it to Marcus and told him to eat it. Marcus quickly ate the fish and he found himself being able to breathe in water again. Surprised, Marcus breathed heavily and coughed out some water. The guardians all had guiltly looks on their faces that they nearly killed him. Marcus petted them. "It's ok~ It's not your fault~" The guardians all gave Marcus a big hug and the elder guardian picked Marcus up on his back and brought him out of the monument and to the surface. When Marcus got off, the elder guardian nuzzled him and swam off. Marcus realized that he smelled like fish so he went to a small clean lake to wash off.