Incineration Solution

One day, Marcus was walking through the nether, extremely cautious of what happened last time he was in the nether. As he was walking, he saw some wither skeletons and a magma cube playing in the lava. Marcus watched as they swam around in the melting hot lava. He always wondered what it would be like to swim in lava. The wither skeletons saw Marcus and waved to him. "Hehe~ Hey~" Marcus said, waving back. The magma cube got out of the lava and hopped over to Marcus. The magma cube tried to give him a friendly nudge, and as soon as it touched him, it burned Marcus' skin. "OW!" Marcus yelled, backing away. The magma cube backed away too, feeling bad for hurting him. "I-it's okay… You didn't mean to hurt me…" Marcus said, rubbing his burned skin. The magma cube slowly backed away from Marcus to avoid hurting him. The wither skeletons came out of the lava and all hugged Marcus, making him blush and giggle. Then one of the wither skeletons gave a small tickle on Marcus' sides. Marcus laughed a bit and immediately broke from their hug. "No~! Don't you dare start with that~!" Marcus said playfully, protecting his ticklish spots. The slowly approached him wiggling their boney fingers, preparing to tickle. Marcus tried to back away more, but he was stop by a large body of lava. He saw the skeletons slowly getting closer. Then he suddenly felt some tentacles wrap around him and noticed a ghast was grabbing him and pulling him in the air. He thought he was saved, but then the ghost used two of it's tentacles to hold Marcus' arms up while another two tentacles slowly tickled at his armpits, causing him to go into giggle fits. "Nohohoho! Stahahahap!" Marcus begged. Ignoring his pleads, the ghost used it's last two free tentacles to get under his shirt and tickle at his belly and chest. Marcus was in agony, the ghast's tentacles were really soft, making them extremely tickly and making Marcus go crazy with laughter. The ghast then stopped and grabbed Marcus by his ankles, making him hang upside down. The ghast stared at his feet and used two tentacles to slowly rub and tickle his feet. "No! Not there! Please not there~!" Marcus begged as he laughed and struggled as the soft tentacles did slow tickles up and down his foot, even sliding between his toes making him laugh harder. The tickling went on for a long time, but eventually the ghast stopped, hugged Marcus tightly and placed him on the ground near the lava ocean. Marcus sat by the big lava ocean, watching the wither skeletons play in the lava. The magma cube sat next to him. "I really wish I can swim in lava... I can't make those fire resistance potion cause I'd never hurt any of you cute magma cubes~" Marcus said, giving the magma cube a small smile. The magma cube thought for a second and got an idea. It looked at Marcus and asked him if he trusted it. "Of course I trust you~!" Marcus said brightly. The magma cube formed a magma tentacle, grabbed Marcus and pulled him inside it's body. Feeling the incinerating and painful heat from the magma cube's body, Marcus cried out in pain as he felt his skin burning. He tried to get out, but the magma cube kept him in. After a while, the painful burning started to die down to just feeling a little warm. The magma cube spat Marcus out after a while. Marcus got up and felt a strange tingling in his skin . He looked at the magma cube panting a bit. "Wh-What did you do...?" Marcus asked. Then, the magma cube shove Marcus into the lava. But, instead of the lava melting him alive, it only felt a little hot like a hot tub. "Woooah...! Y-You made me fire resistant~!" Marcus said in amazement as he ran his hands through the lava and started to splash around. The magma cube nodded and jumped in the lava with him, giving him lots of friendly nudges knowing that it won't hurt him. Marcus laughed and hugged the magma cube tightly. The wither skeletons from before noticed Marcus playing in the lava and came to join him. Marcus giggled and started to splash lava at the skeletons, causing them to laugh and try to sheild themselves against the splashing. They played with eachother in the lava for a while. But as they were playing Marcus noticed a strange black structure in the distance that he had never seen before. "Hmmm... I wonder what over there..." Marcus said to himself as he leaned a bit in the lava.