Patrick sighed while sitting on the edge of the bed and turned off the TV. "I just can't believe the little bastard actually beat us," he said, looking down. "Normally I'm able to save the day. This is a fucking nightmare, and I let it happen."

"Hey, don't go beating yourself," Dipper said, hopping the bed and placing a hand on his cousin's shoulder. "I'm mostly to blame for. You did what you could and that's all that matters."

"Yeah!" Mabel agreed with her fists on her hips. "Don't worry, Patrick. Looks like Mabel's going to have to be the hero of the family now. I'll defeat Gideon with my grappling hook!" She exclaimed, pulling out the grapple hook that she hasn't even used after picking it out of the gift shop.

"Mabel, put that thing away before you hurt someone," Patrick told her.

"And no offense, but that grappling hook has literally never helped us once," Dipper added.

"Oh yeah? Jelly grab!" Mabel yelled and pointed to a jar of jelly on a shelf.

"No, DON'T-!" But he was too late, and Mabel shot her grappling hook at a jar. Breaking the glass to break and causing the jelly to explode all over the wall and even on Abuelita.

"I vacuum the walls now," she said and pulled out a vacuum from behind the recliner, before starting vacuuming the wall. Patrick glared at Mabel who smiled nervously at him.

"So you lost the Shack. Look on the bright side, dudes! Now you get to live here with me, Soos!" Soos said excitedly. He was still in his underwear and sitting on the floor in front of a toy race car track. "Hey, anyone wanna play race cars? They're out of batteries but we can make-pretend." Soos suddenly spat out two pieces of cereal that landed on his stomach and chest. Would that be a new low if I ate that? Haha, I'm just kidding, I'm totally eating it!" He grabbed one of the pieces and threw it back into his mouth.

Stan starred. "We gotta get the Shack back."

For the town of Gravity Falls, the grand closing of the Mystery Shack was a spectacle that the townsfolk couldn't miss. Not only was the Mystery Shack, one of the town's less than desirable places, was going to be shutting down, but it was being done by their "darling angel", Gideon Gleeful. Everyone was wearing their Gideon pins to show their support as they watched the stage. There was a stage set up, with Bud Gleeful playing on a piano, and a large paper with Gideon's face on it.

Soon, Gideon himself burst through the paper, wearing a cape, and threw confetti in the air. "Hello, Gravity Falls!" He greeted his guesses, before doing a little dance. The audience cheered and applauded for him.

"Gideon is the psychic-est," Lazy Susan said, standing next to Toby Determined. "He guessed the secret ingredient to my coffee omelet!"

"Somehow he knew about my horrifying secret birthmark!" Toby added.

"I love that child psychic so much!" Manly Dan yelled, grabbing Blubs and Durland in a chokehold and started squeezing them.

"You're chokin' me!" Blubs managed to say.

The strangeling started to make Durland's face turn purple. "Grandma, is that you?"

However, there was one group that wasn't cheering for Gideon. After walking through the entrance of the gated area, the Pines, Wendy, and Soos in their disguises that were loaned to them by Veronica. All four Pines wore black trench coats and black fedoras. Mabel had on a fake mustache and glasses. Wendy put up her hair into her fedora and used some to give herself a mustache. Soos wore a fake bread and taped a piece of paper on his hat that said "Not Soos" on it.

"We're in," Patrick said, turning to his grandmother. "Thanks for helping us, grandma."

"It's no big deal. I've wanted to teach this little punk a lesson for messing with my family for a long time," Veronica said, looking at Gideon with a grin.