"What?!" Patrick exclaimed with wide eyes.

"I know! He doesn't even know my name."

Soos then walked over. "And yet, our mutual hatred for him bonds us together," he said, referring to Gideon, bringing his hands together with his usual smile.

On the TV, Gideon laughed creepily as a flock of doves flew out from behind the child psycho with his arms wide open. It made Patrick shudder a tiny bit before the title image appealed. "Come on down to Li'l Gideon's Tent of Telepathy, opening soon at this location." Bud voiced over. The commercial showed some promotional animation of the Mystery Shack getting crushed by the Tent of Telepathy after it fell from the sky.

Patrick blinked before turning to Stan with a nervous expression. "Uh, Stan, should we be worried about that?"

Stan, however, waved him off dismissively. "Please, the only way Gideon's taking over this shack is by breaking in and stealing my deed," he stated to assure him.

Suddenly they all heard the sound of crashing glass echoing from upstairs. Startling everyone in the house.

Wendy shifted her eyes anxiously and asked, "You mean like, right now?"

She and the others quickly rushed to Stan's office to see what it was that made that sound. When they got there, they came to a halt and Patrick slowly opened it to peck inside. Stan poked his head over his nephew's head and the twins poked their head under Patrick.

Having broken the window, the crazy kid Gideon was on his knees, attempting to open Stan's safe. Soaking wet from being outside while wearing some kind of hat.

"38? 41? Oh, heavens to Betsy!" Gideon whispered to himself, pressing buttons on the lock.

"Gideon!" Stan yelled, opening the door. Glaring at the child.

Gideon stood up before turning around with a smirk on his face, drawing his hands behind his back. "Well, well, Stanford, my arch-nemesis. We seem to have entered a dangerous game of cat and mouse," he said, drumming his fingers together. "But the question remains, who is the cat, and who is the-"

"It's you," Patrick deadpanned, pulling out his crowbar. "You're the mouse." He hit his palm with his weapon.

Gideon gasped. "Oh no, not the crowbar!" He shrieked, and Patrick started chasing Gideon around the room with the crowbar as if he was a cat. Swinging at his head. Gideon stopped a moment and hissed at Patrick as he clawed at the air. This only allowed Patrick to hit him in the face twice. He then grabbed Gideon by the back of his shirt and carried him out of the room. Holding the little boy's body away from him as he kicked and swung to try and escape.

Stan opened the front door and Patrick stepped out onto the porch. "And stay out!" He yelled, throwing Gideon with all his might.

The kid psycho yowled like a cat, before landing face-first in a puddle of dirt and mud. Sitting up, he spat out the mud in his mouth and whipped it off his face. Fuming with anger, he turned around and pointed at Stan. "You mark my words, Stanford, one day I'm gonna get that combination. And once I steal that deed, you'll never see the Mystery Shack again!"

"Good luck, bucko!" Stan replied confidently before slamming the door. Leaving Gideon looking angry out in the rain.

Returning to his office, Stan put in the code and opened the safe to check on the deed. He pulled it out to look at it. Seeing his "name" written in cursive on the dotted line. He looked at it for a moment before hearing footsteps coming his way. So, he put the Mystery Shack deed back into the safe and pressed the lock button.

Patrick entered the room with a worried expression. "Stan, that was way too close," he said, before asking the thing that needed to be asked. "Are you absolutely sure that the deed in the safe is...safe?"