The Antihero Duo

((So this is my first ever male x male ever. I have never done this before, so please don't hate me too much. I am still reading some of the comics, so please don't think I am going to write everything in the comics, because if I did... then it wouldn't be much of a fan fiction. But I know most of you are the readers who came from one of my other books. So yes. It might be a while before I write an actual smut chapter. But NSFW hints and dirty talk will be in this. Basically if you are under the age 18, then: YOU SHOULDN'T BE READING THIS, BECAUSE YOUR ARE A MINOR! Anyhow hopefully you all like this first chapter.))

It was a pretty normal friendship ever since they met. Two young boys who fought along side their mentors and took on the world that gave challenges. Both boys had seen it all and been through it all as they worked with their mentors.

Jason, the second Robin, along side with Batman. The billionaire genius named Bruce Wayne, was who he lived with and fought crime with.

Roy Harper, Speedy, along the side of Green Arrow. Another rich man that was a very brilliant man too, with very silly puns, named Oliver Queen.

If those two go to spend time with one another, good luck trying to pry those two apart. It was easy for one of those two to get a bad idea and the other would follow. Both wild boys and barely any filters. Their mischievous antics, smart ass mouths, and their boldness had gotten them in quite a bit of trouble too.

It wasn't until their early teenage years that both of them, in private, questioned themselves on their sexuality. There had been one night where the two had been to a party, playing spin the bottle and it was going to land between the both of them, but they declined saying that the game was stupid and refusing to play by it. But what really was the purpose, is that they were afraid to be judged for possibly liking that kiss.

Sadly, both of those two had both hit rock bottom before. Jason had been kidnapped, beaten brutally by the Joker, died, and was resurrected. While, Roy had gone through a drinking and drug problem. Oliver pretty much abandoned Roy so Roy was the one who took probably an equivalent of pain like Jason did. The only one who consoled Roy, was Waylon Jones, Killer Croc.

Jason went flying around the world to study all types of martial arts and being able to push his new inhuman abilities from the Lazarus Pit. Learning almost every fucking weapon and making a new name for himself. Going to kill Bruce, but then slowly backed away.

Both boys had pulled through. Roy dropped his addictions. Jason did his own "hero" ways, but they still wanted to rebel against their ex-mentors. So the two took on their own notable aliases: Arsenal and Red Hood. They teamed up together and were the dynamic duo. 

Once they also teamed up with Starfire, which was fun and dandy for a while until the team split apart. Both boys had their hearts broken from that girl, but yet... it was like that trio didn't work out at all. But soon Roy and Jason crossed paths again.

And as soon as Jason asked for him to team up with him again, Roy agreed instantly. Now the two were back and doing a lot better. Despite how Roy had done the "Rent-A-Bat" hitman business, by saying that Red Hood and Arsenal will come help anyone who called. Once that was done, they went back to more of their dark sides again. Still witty and crazy, but Jason was more of the calmer one at times.

*******

"Roy... why isn't the water not running?" Jason asked as he walked in his boxer briefs.

Roy looked up at his roommate, his best friend, his teammate, his crush, and laughed. "Your hair is fucking messy." He had a bowl of cereal in his hands and was eating.

"Yeah and it's greasy too. Answer the question Roy." Jason said.

Roy smirked and shrugged. "Hey we needed more parts." He said.