"On the other side, it looks like Fukurodani went for a black out theme!" Their attempt looked kinda sad against Johzenji's. They looked like they were going to a funeral.

  Suddenly the Johzenji pep band played "We're All In This Together" from High School Musical.

  "WHAT TEAM?!" The pep captain yelled.
  "WILDCATS!"

  When the chorus dropped, the Johzenji pep band and club danced.

  They stopped when the game was about to start.

  "I'm never going to get used to that pep section." One of the announcers joked.

  When the whistle blew, (Y/N) inbounded the ball to Makki, who passed it right back to her when she made it on court. (Y/N) dribbled the ball down court, and suddenly the ball was gone from her hands.

  "Akii with an amazing lay up!"

  The two high fived before going on defense.

  This is a different team from what we played last year.

- - -

  (Y/N) shot the ball from half court. They were down by two and the final buzzer rang. The Fukurodani girls were about to celebrate their win and the swoosh of the net filled the air.

  56-57, Johzenji.

  The crowd exploded. The pep club was ready to run down and celebrate with their team.

  "(L/N) (Y/N) with a game-winning buzzer beater! Johzenji takes the win right from Fukurodani!"

  Terushima was the first on court, the rest of the student section behind him. He raced to (Y/N) who had screamed in victory with Makki, Noel, and Cho.

  Makki turned (Y/N) around. The (H/C) haired girl smiled as she saw her friend race towards her.

  They were in the center of the court and Terushima couldn't handle it anymore. He felt her sweaty arms wrap around him, and he didn't care. He wrapped his arms around her. One hand was placed behind her head as Terushima pulled her into a kiss.

  The student section and girls basketball team cheered.

  (Y/N)'s eyes widen but then she smiled, sinking into the kiss. She won in more ways than one.

- - -

  After each one of the girls members cut the net down, they took pictures. Cho and Noel were crying happy tears.

  They went off court so the boys could play. The girls changed into their sweats and team jackets. They had loaded their bags onto the bus before joining the student section in cheering for the boys.

  Terushima felt someone tap his shoulder. He smiled widely as he saw a beautiful girl standing next to him. Her hair was down, and seemed brushed out. Sweat still lingered but he didn't care. Her face was red and her eyes were somewhat puffy. He saw Makki and the other third years and their eyes were puffy too. They all had cried. Terushima snaked his arm around her and the two cheered the boys on together.

- - -

  When Mori heard the final buzzer rang, he felt the boys jump him. They had won. The boys team hadn't won in years. They all yelled in victory as the crowd had joined them on court.

  "Johzenji has taken the title of Champions on both brackets!"

  Mori felt someone run into him. He turned to see Makki. Terushima and (Y/N) were standing that far away and (Y/N)'s arms were out. Makki was bright red as she apologized. Mori told her it was alright. He didn't expect the shorter girl to pull him down by his collar and place her lips on his.

  His team cheered for him.

  Mori wrapped his arms around the girl, he smiled against the kiss before kissing back.

- - -

  The bus ride back was quiet. All the girls and boys were passed out. The coaches were chuckling at their players.

  "They did good." The boys coach spoke, and the girls coach couldn't agree more.
  "You owe me 500 yen. I won the bet." The girls coach told the male. "I'm gonna nap. Wake me when we arrive."

  The male sighed and nodded. He hummed as he drove the bus all the way back to Johzenji.

- - -